Moco Girls

As everyone knows I am a mocogirl, and im just curious why everyone makes a big deal about the girls on there? I know not all the girls who are from there are as nice as I am, but why do we get judge as being bad. Everyone doesnt know about eccie and we all had to start somewhere. I dont feel we should be judged by where we started or where we advertise but for our individual personalities and the service we provide. And then I see people talking about how the girls from moco raise their prices when we come here not all of us do, so please never judge a book by its cover we all have to start somewhere. I would like to know what all of you think?

Liz
Liz, there are a few ladies who give the rest of the decent ones from there a bad name. You have to admit there are some hood rats there who are all about the money which is the truth. Look around and you will see that some prices jump exponentially when they come to eccie. A hustle is a hustle now matter how you slice it. Just remember to take care of people and they will do the same and resolve yourself from what the GiR!$ WhO tYp3 LiK Di$ do. Lust saying.

T-1
As everyone knows I am a mocogirl, and im just curious why everyone makes a big deal about the girls on there? I know not all the girls who are from there are as nice as I am, but why do we get judge as being bad. Everyone doesnt know about eccie and we all had to start somewhere. I dont feel we should be judged by where we started or where we advertise but for our individual personalities and the service we provide. And then I see people talking about how the girls from moco raise their prices when we come here not all of us do, so please never judge a book by its cover we all have to start somewhere. I would like to know what all of you think?

Liz Originally Posted by Liz4fun
That site's generated a lot of buzz, presumably BECAUSE of the "below market" pricing...I haven't seen it myself, but that's the impression hearsay's given me, anyhow. You are 100% right (of course, lol)-everybody has to start somewhere, but don't ever let your beginning dictate your end (in a short-change kinda way), lol...sky's the limit, girl. You ask a fair question...still probably gonna get a...variety, eh-hem, cough, cough, lol, of responses. ECCIE can be a great tool, but it doesn't hurt to keep the salt cellar full and on hand, too, lol. Welcome and wish you the best while you're with us XOXO M
Well said Mikaela
Liz, Moco is the new BP...girls who advertise there get a bunch of grief too. The negativity comes from the numerous scams...but, if you're a legit provider...don't let the labels define you.

There are lots of awesome providers who made their start off of BP...and, I'm sure some will come off of Moco. Just be yourself...run your business properly...treat the hobbyists and your sister-providers with respect...and you'll do just fine! Good-luck hon!
It's funny I troll moco on and off. I'm not really interested in the pay for play action there, the beta is to high for my tastes.

Now, lonely house wives are a completely different panty-drawer of fish....
I started off Bp and met wonderful guys and one of them told me about this site. I know many of us mostly judge guys who see SW because of the risks of spreading stuff know what I mean. Glad youre with us hope you like this site..
Liz4Fun...you are outstanding just might try to see you tomorrow
I actually started as a moco gal. And when I first came to eccie, I got a lot of crap about it too. Same as you, a nice gentleman told me about eccie. And I'm glad he did. Ive met many wonderful ppl. But it's simple. The girls on moc who tYpE LiK D!$, usually arent the girls that find out about eccie. It's the classier, more intelligent providers that make it here. (Not all, but MOST). And like u said we have to start somewhere... and yes my prices DID raise, but NOT BY MUCH. And in all honesty its bc the girls on moco charge WAY too little. My prices were always higher than theirs, yet lower than the other providers here. And every now & then I STILL advertise on moco. There really shouldnt be such a big deal about it. We're all here for the same reasons whether we're posting on Moco, BP, or eccie. If you are a quality provider... ppl WILL know. Where u started doesnt matter.
I guess I am lost...what is moco?
Mocospace.com it's kind of hard to explain, but its a small social network that was originated for mobile phones only. Grew bigger over the years and now its mainly used for their chat rooms. Theres a lot of really young and really immature ppl there though. It's hard to explain unless u just check it out and see for yourself.
I warn you though.. theres a WHOLE lot of BS to go through before you'll speak with anybody legit. The atmosphere here on ECCIE is like night and day... I dont recommend posting in the chat rms on moco after being on eccie... it'll just frustrate you. LOL. The community here is made up of much more intelligent and respectful people. And we're all here for the same reasons. (To meet each other)
Mocospace is open to the public and an open chatroom for EVERYTHING.
Liz. You are awesome. I cannot wait to have some time to see you again. I do not see moco girls unless they have been reviewed favorably on here.
Got it Gianna, thanks. Yeah I don't think I will even take the time to check it out.
Liz, there are a few ladies who give the rest of the decent ones from there a bad name. You have to admit there are some (offensive term omitted) there who are all about the money which is the truth. Originally Posted by TrmaOne
Yes, I remember reading that rule... once you join eccie, ladies aren't allowed to do it on here for the $$. ROFL

Look around and you will see that some prices jump exponentially when they come to eccie. Originally Posted by TrmaOne
So what's the problem? Girls are finally getting paid what their worth? The shame in it!!! How dare they!

resolve yourself from what the GiR!$ WhO tYp3 LiK Di$ do. Originally Posted by TrmaOne
When in Rome....

I've never been on MS, but I have heard a LOT about it. I've listened to guys say they've gotten pu$$y off MS for giving girls a ride... for a cheeseburger... or an all nighter for 80. I've also heard one describe how he got robbed and another how he likes it bc he can get BBFS. I have nothing to say about the ladies bc if they are happy where they are at with it, then more power to them. My concern is where there is pu$$y the creeps will come out of the woodwork and it's safer here.
Just like CL & BP, some gents are afraid if they bring the ladies to the boards, their rates will go up (and they probably will) and some providers are afraid the added competition will force rates down (and it very well could for a bit). However, the reality is that there will always be a new Thrifty nickel, CL, BP, or MS. The hobby is always evolving back from when the oldest profession began. The threat that MS girls getting on eccie will have a major impact is VERY minimal... but the benefit of helping the hobby stay safe by teaching screening and holding a high standard for TCB, the better it is for all involved.

Welcome to the board Liz & Gianna! Perhaps you will pass on the info you've learned to other ladies who started on MS and help keep providers on this and other forums safe.
So what's the problem? Girls are finally getting paid what their worth? The shame in it!!! How dare they! Originally Posted by atxdream
EXACTLY!

Welcome to the board Liz & Gianna! Perhaps you will pass on the info you've learned to other ladies who started on MS and help keep providers on this and other forums safe. Originally Posted by atxdream
Will do!
I remember before I came to eccie... I already had a review from a gent who contacted me through MS. In the comments of the review there was someone who said quote: "She's a Moco Gal trying to move up to the big leagues." Whether he said it with malicious intent, I'll never know... but context clues give me an idea.
I hope he reads this... Look sweetheart.. Im here.