Visiting soon!!! What is the best area if I want to offer incalls?

hey there im Nadiya im currently in Austin but wanting to visit this or next week where is best to stay while traveling? I am soooo ready to make some new friends! please let me know where is best I prefer outcalls as its exciting to me new place new guy ect please post here or pm me thanks Austins TRUE BLONDE Nadiya xoxoxo
I'd say the most convenient area overall, would have to be The Airport area.

Next would probably be The Medical Center, followed by Stone Oak and then The Riverwalk.

The Riverwalk has some *really* nice digs, but it can get pricey, plus, some mongers shy away from there because of the pedestrian traffic, and they're possibly being seen, and the parking hassles, etc. Personally, I LUV it down there, but I'm just one, sole, hippie. So the smart choice is to probably stay elsewhere..

There are some pretty nice hotels in the other areas also, plus they're considerably less costly. If you use Priceline, you can get a pretty nice hotel (3-3.5 star) for like $60 + taxes per night.

Yeah, San Antonio is really reasonable as far as room rates are concerned....just all the more reason for you to consider a visit.

Hope this helped and if you find that you're in need of a guide, or perhaps a guided-tour, SofaKingFun Charters Inc. offers all sorts of fun packages and exciting things to do for the visiting touristas.

...just saying.

Good advice from SofaKingFun. I agree on all counts.

Airport - lots of hotels and motels on 410
Med Center - lots of hotels and motels on i-10, also Fredricksburg

Downtown - lots of hotels and motels all over near Rivercenter Mall but parking is a hassle, it's a long drive for locals, etc. I rarely go there. But great for conventions\travelers if you are targeting that crowd.

Google Maps and the Internet are your best friends when it comes to research and current rates.
Welcum sweets

I agree the airport area and medical area
Airport-Med Center--
thanks guys and likkinikki for your help I need a break from Austin SATX SEE YA SOON
You're welcome cutie...have fun and be safe!