Pittsburgh Reviews

Can anyone tell me what site most of the provider reviews for Pittsburgh are on? Thanks.
TER or Indys I would guess.
The reviews on Indys aren't worth much since the providers are allowed to read them and comment on them. You can imagine what would happen if you wrote a bad one...
The reviews on Indys are what you should look at honey.
The reviews on Indys aren't worth much since the providers are allowed to read them and comment on them. You can imagine what would happen if you wrote a bad one... Originally Posted by John Bull
Its always been really political on there. If you pay the owners tribute or are in their good graces then you're only gonna get good press. Any bad press will be censored. But if you cross this cabal in any way, don't pay the owners tribute, piss off someone under their protection, well then watch out. You can and probably will be bashed with complete impunity.

Also I've had multiple clients tell me about LE infiltrating the vouch system, this time in Pittsburgh. To my knowledge all the vouched LE don't not write reviews, but who knows... surely would be interesting reading.

Also the owners recent began CHARGING for green squares. You have to pay him/them to get vouched. So that's gonna add a whole other layer of shady weirdness.

In other words, that site couldn't be any more crooked. You can't believe most of what you read on there. They try to create and live in their own reality.
D4U I know first hand what you are talking about.
... LE infiltrating the vouch system... Also the owners recent began CHARGING for green squares. You have to pay him/them to get vouched. Originally Posted by dames4u
Sounds like a vicious cycle - they need to charge more $$ to pay their lawyers because LE keeps infiltrating the site and busting the owners...
The idea that ANY site is safe is ludicrous.

You are right D4u but there is a lot more going on behind the green door then most know , the Idea of a girl getting a review is to let others know how she looks what she does or does not do in session but you will find very little in 99 present of them. I will say at least if you look at D4U girls pictures you can see you are getting a beautiful lady , no half ass pics in bad lighting and a scarf covering a fat ass
Very good thread. Can anyone provide some intel on which Indys gals are worth a visit and which should be avoided? ok to pm
Very good thread. Can anyone provide some intel on which Indys gals are worth a visit and which should be avoided? ok to pm Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
If you prefer younger providers, SexySienna, Sexxxy Mahriah and Buffie. Mature providers, Lauryn, Whitney Williams, Heather Licious and Dawn. As far as reviews go, they're only as good as the person writing them. I would not use them as a sole source of intel. I think Indys is in a transition stage, it's a good site. I think changes are coming.
Thanks Bambino. Whitney Williams has piqued my interest. Could you or anyone else share some intel about her? ok to pm
Thanks Bambino. Whitney Williams has piqued my interest. Could you or anyone else share some intel about her? ok to pm Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Whitney is prolly in her early 30's MILF. She's attractive, blond and tan. Not a hardbody, but everything looks good. She is well kept. Upscale incall. She is a true nymph and a high energy girl. She's pretty much up for everything except CIM. CGreek is available. I heard she's moving in May. If you're interested, jump on it.