Well..

So, I'm new around here.. was on eraps but I never said much. Kinda want to be a little different here and be a little more social with everyone. Maybe I'll find better ways to do that by posting this. Hell.. it's worth a shot.
With that being said.. I'm totally staying away from the national sandbox. WAAAAAAY to political for my taste. I'd rather talk about good things.. stuff we all enjoy. I hate forum fights.
Hello SCN! There does not appear to be much going on in here for Pittsburgh, really. Have you checked out any other places on the net?
And Dawn, there will not be much going on if we send people elsewhere.
Dawn abandoned us and now she is trying to lure all the Burgh Boyz down to Dallas, lol...
  • hbear
  • 02-03-2013, 06:47 PM
I was hoping Dawn was going to return to the burgh
I've been on Indys a lot.. wish things would pick up a little here though
We need some contributors. Not skulkers! Btw. Who else is pissed at the 49ers??? Ravens . Pathoey
We need some contributors. Not skulkers! Btw. Who else is pissed at the 49ers??? Ravens . Pathoey Originally Posted by eyecu2
Skulkers? I thought you meant lurkers. I looked it up and the two words are synonyms.

Ravens won because the blind refs never called holding on their 109-yard kickoff return.
  • hbear
  • 02-05-2013, 10:55 AM
What I saw of the game the refs were terrible like they wanted the ravens to win
What I saw of the game the refs were terrible like they wanted the ravens to win Originally Posted by hbear
What I saw of the game was nothing.. the lights were out