Grocery store

Two guys in a grocery store run into each other's shopping carts. One says "sorry, I'm looking for my wife and wasn't paying attention". Other guy laughs and says, "so am I, maybe we can help each other.. what does your wife look like?" *The first says, "she's 24, tall, blonde, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight shorts and a top and no bra. What does your wife look like?" Second guys says, "doesn't matter' let's look for yours!" ***
When i was 15, I got a job in a little general store in fayette county in a coke oven patch. The first day on the job the proprietor told me just to watch him and he would show me how to increase sales. I said OK. A guy came into the store and asked for 2- 50# bags of grass seed. My boss put the 2 bags of grass seed on the counter and told the customer "here ya go, how about buying one of these lawn mowers?" The customer said he don't even have grass yet, what the fuck do I need a lawn mower for. My boss said with 100# pounds of grass seed, " you're gonna have alot of grass to cut and they are on sale right now". The customer agreed and bought a lawn mower too.

My boss said "see, he came in for one thing and I sold him something related to what came in for. That's how you increase sales." I was impressed and told him to let me wait on the next customer. He said OK.

The next customer was a very hot young girl. She walked up to the counter and asked for a box of Kotex. I put the box of Kotex on the counter and said to her "here ya go, how about buying one of these lawn mowers?"

She asked me "what the fuck do I want with a lawn mower?"

I told her if she couldn't fuck, she might as well cut the grass