you do not have permission to access this page.

• ggwx
  • 09-18-2018, 09:25 PM
I have recently been getting the message below after trying to access an Encounter. This is usually after I was able to see a few encounters and then the following:

[INDENT]%%%%, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get the same thing. What's up with this?
I may be wrong, but trying to access any encounter before the site shutdown earlier this year will give you this message. In short, all the old reviews are gone...
It's not just you. Some of us get that notice just trying to reply to a post. I'm told that it should be handled, eventually :-)
I was wondering the same thing because I cannot access my own reviews
I have recently been getting the message below after trying to access an Encounter. This is usually after I was able to see a few encounters and then the following:

[INDENT]%%%%, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Originally Posted by ggwx
I get the same thing. What's up with this? Originally Posted by Mikemonroe0991
I may be wrong, but trying to access any encounter before the site shutdown earlier this year will give you this message. In short, all the old reviews are gone... Originally Posted by King_Louie
I was wondering the same thing because I cannot access my own reviews Originally Posted by equcuis
None of you have a Premium Access Membership so you won't be able to see the "old reviews". Only PA members and Upgraded Female Account holders can see old reviews