Unable to see new posts

In provider new posts, I log in and see nothing new for hrs so I log off. Log back in hours later and see a number of posts time stamped at the time I logged in previously??? What is up...really wreckin my ability to make decisions.

Thanks for any help or explanation,

Dogo
  • cyhmk
  • 10-11-2018, 02:42 PM
I have the same issue. I see no new provider posts today, but I’ll log in tomorrow and see a bunch with a post date stamp of today.
Same here. I was starting to think it was going to be the worst Friday ever!
Members won't be able to view updates until they have been moderated...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2364555

This explains the time stamp issue, Upgraded Females may post updates but those updates will not be seen until they have been moderated by local Mods.
DED....12hrs? Is there any solution to improving on that timeline? Some have the luxury of planning well ahead, but others have chaotic schedules that don't allow for that and kinda rely on those updates. Also, is there a way to have a "who is on now" feature for each city? That would make choosing who to message much easier. Either way, thanks for the response to the original question, DED!
DED....12hrs? Is there any solution to improving on that timeline? Some have the luxury of planning well ahead, but others have chaotic schedules that don't allow for that and kinda rely on those updates. Originally Posted by dogofwar31
Yes, there has already been an improvement, it used to be up to 24 hrs

Each member of staff is here on a voluntary basis, we all work and have lives as well. Moderators get to the Updates as soon as they can but moderation of updates is needed and will not be going away anytime soon...

Also, is there a way to have a "who is on now" feature for each city? That would make choosing who to message much easier. Originally Posted by dogofwar31
No, but you can add members to your Buddy List via your User CP and it will show when they are online, located on the left side of the page.
DED...thanks for responding quickly and I understand completely if it is a volunteer thing.

Be well