Massage Tables

While in the NOLA area I like a good body to body massage, so far I've only met with one Nola provider who joins with me on her table giving her famous no hands booty body massage after getting my kinks out and then of course ending w/her H.E. ~P finale.

Now, this is what I like when I'm in the mood for a FBSM. What do you Nola guys like when you're in the massage mood from your chosen massage provider?

Let's keep this thread DRAMA free and most of all FUN!!!
^^^

I agree.

Seeking ~P is not only a skilled massage provider, who can give you a therapeutic rub down, but her butt to body sensual massage is amazing. You may not last and need that famous BBBJ after all.

And most importantly she is safe and PRIVATE

The booty to body

Is

Just

AWESOME

SAUCE

Believe that...
^^^^

Yes,

It is beyond awesome !!!

I was was blown away! Literally !

I know you have experienced ~P's bedroom skills (which are off the chart IMHO) so I will second Myren's recommendation on ~P's FBSM and therapeutic rub downs. I go for the 90 minute combo when my travels take me near NOLA....fun, relaxing and very satisfying!
  • A1.
  • 08-09-2019, 07:34 PM
What do you Nola guys like when you're in the massage mood from your chosen massage provider?
Originally Posted by cockalatte
Marilyn is the Chosen ATF provider for massage with endless current reviews that can't be matched. She has the body of a model and unforgettable skills.
JillyClaire has a table...and Melissa M

Cockalatte, I have a new table and can't wait to see ~P so she can show me her no hands booty body massage. I wanna learn from the best.
Thanks Cockalatte

JillyClaire has a table...and Melissa M
Originally Posted by Dallaanks sRain
Thanks for the shout out.....

M.M.

Cockalatte, I have a new table and can't wait to see ~P so she can show me her no hands booty body massage. I wanna learn from the best.
Thanks Cockalatte

Originally Posted by MissJae713
~P will be an excellent teacher in the art of massage.
Lots of providers have massage tables. Seeking ~P REALLY knows how to make the best use of it. She is the master massage sensei.

~P will be an excellent teacher in the art of massage. Originally Posted by cockalatte
Seeking ~P could be an excellent teacher in several topics

I also hear JillyClaire is an excellent Massage therapist.

~P is skilled with all my experiences with her. I might need to try out Ms Jilly 'Day' Claire!
I will have my table in the RV but I won’t be see first time sessions in the RV.

By the way, my table has a face hole that can be used for other things. I’m a milkmaid in Disguise.