Looks like everything is back to normal in New Jersey

An Alabama work crew shows up in New Jersey but told to go to New York because they hire non-union workers. After Katrina Bush signed an executive order suspending the Bacon Act so non union relief efforts could go in. Obama didn't do that during the BP oil spill so we turned away help and they won't do it again.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...n-Relief-Crews
snick snick
So, what will Christie do about it? Probably nothing. I can't believe so many think he's something special.

A NE republican today is nothing more than a democrat, now that the democrats have gone full in communist, I guess the void they left had to be filled. And yes, that includes Mittens.
It is up to the president (what is his name???) to suspend the Bacon Act like George Bush did.

I hear they are running a marathon this weekend in NYC. I kind of get the image of the runners trying to get by a couple hundred thousand hungry zombies (formerly known as New Yawkers)
Everything is cool in NJ; Christi got to meet up with The Boss..........
chaps your ass he said something good about Obie didn't it..
chaps your ass he said something good about Obie didn't it.. Originally Posted by ekim008
Christie is thinking of his State and the citizens of his State ... not Obaminable. He's already shown before he spells it .... "principal" not "principle."

Same wth Bloomersberg next door.

But like I said before ... Obaminable better deliver or he will hear about it from them ... by the end of the weekend.

Neither one of them are "checks in the mail" kinda guys ... they are ... "cash now"!
Yeah, those people can thank the unions for protecting their jobs while they are freezing in the dark......dumb-asses.
They are afraid two Alabama linemen will do the work of 6 New Jersey union hacks and do it without breaks or bitching about who's work is who's..
Yeah, those people can thank the unions for protecting their jobs while they are freezing in the dark....... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That was Christie's deal ... praise the Lord and protect the unions....job creation.
It is up to the president (what is his name???) to suspend the Bacon Act like George Bush did.

I hear they are running a marathon this weekend in NYC. I kind of get the image of the runners trying to get by a couple hundred thousand hungry zombies (formerly known as New Yawkers) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Cancelled.
I have never said in any way shape fashion or form that I approve of the Gov. of New Jersey. nor disapprove.
I believe that New Jersey has been crushed under the burden of unions for much longer than he has been in office.
then again, I suppose that they have a right to accept or decline help from whomever they want.
I suppose blacks will be ok...if they are union.
You're a fucking moron. A frightened, pitiful little moron
Typical response from a typical lib.
Why don't you try to come up with something intelligent. I am sure if you ask somebody they can tell you what to say.
Christie got to meet with Bruce Springsteen? Wow, I am impressed. Now I know things are getting better.

Of course all those people arrived for the New York Marathon are probably kind of mad because the idiot Mayor didn't decide sooner.