An honest question to the Democrats

I ran across this link http://patdollard.com/2012/11/valeri...-payback-time/ on facebook.

If Romney wins, I would never say something like this. I don't think anyone should be punished for their views (unless you are retarded and didn't go get some food and gas when you had 4 days notice) But as far as politics, I see this as scare tactic. I won't bend to scare tactics. Alot of Romney supports have suffered vandalism because of their signs in yards or on cars. I made sure to put my Romney sticker on my car and I'm just hoping someone comes by to vandalize it. I have great insurance.

But the question is, do you guys support "punishing your enemies." Or just saying, hey better luck next time and let's all get back to business."
You are as naive as your are stupid, Kayla.

This kind of fear and smear goes on in the waning hours of every failed campaign.

I believe that you drink too much of the Kolob Kool Aid.

When Obama is re-elected, I think we should try and work together to get things done, rather than do what's been done the past four years, which was nothing but a bad outtake from Blazing Saddles.

I'm sure you're sitting in your little oak tree waiting to shoot the first person that comes near your love nest. How did you ever survive Halloween?
I think you have your answer Kayla. Once a stupid, bigoted jerk always a stupid, bigoted jerk.
I think you have your answer Kayla. Once a stupid, bigoted jerk always a stupid, bigoted jerk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're only a stupid, bigoted prick.

Of course an email without any names revealing the inner most hate filled thoughts of the inner circle of a national election campaign is gotta be true. Right jd, you cocksucking piece of shit?

And so jd, which is it?

Are you as stupid as you pretend to be or are you a "the ends justify the means, oliver north type traitor"?
ROTFLMAO!! Ya JD I got bet I couldn't get either yssup or nipples to insult me the very first post on this one. Thanks yssup. My dumb ass is going to enjoy the 100 bucks you just made me. OH hey JD you wanna split it?
I figure you owe me a blow and go as commission for that emission.

Of course, you'll have to leave your squirrel gun at the door!
The .357 or the P90? You don't get both left at the door. I'm faster w the .357 but the P90 carries 50 rounds vs the 6 shooter.
Yeah, but I've got a SALAD SHOOTER, BITCH! Don't fuck with me, or I'll dice your carrots and feed them to you IBCrying style ... through your tear ducts!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BTW -- Salad Shooters make a fine gift, and with the holidays coming up, you ought to think about sharing your good fortune with the loved ones you don't shoot...
I ran across this link http://patdollard.com/2012/11/valeri...-payback-time/ on facebook.

If Romney wins, I would never say something like this. I don't think anyone should be punished for their views (unless you are retarded and didn't go get some food and gas when you had 4 days notice) But as far as politics, I see this as scare tactic. I won't bend to scare tactics. Alot of Romney supports have suffered vandalismbecause of their signs in yards or on cars. I made sure to put my Romney sticker on my car and I'm just hoping someone comes by to vandalize it. I have great insurance.

But the question is, do you guys support "punishing your enemies." Or just saying, hey better luck next time and let's all get back to business." Originally Posted by LovingKayla
That was a creepy article on Valerie Jarrett. She's a real scary bitch. Her father in law, Vernon Jarrett, was communist party member and friends with Obama's surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis, also a communist party member. Jarrett was born in Iran.
The whole Obama administration is a freakshow. I'll be glad when they're gone.
I want a salad shooter soooooo bad. Christmas anyone? That was damn funny yssup.
That was a creepy article on Valerie Jarrett. She's a real scary bitch. Her father in law, Vernon Jarrett, was communist party member and friends with Obama's surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis, also a communist party member. Jarrett was born in Iran.
The whole Obama administration is a freakshow. I'll be glad when they're gone. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You know, as fucked up as the GOP is, it's gonna be at least 12 years, butt munch!
I got a great little toy. The Kel-Tec PMR30. It is a .22 magnum and holds 30 rounds. It is very light and surprisely accurate. The fast moving .22 packs a nice punch for varmits and Whatzups. Just remember to shoot them in the ass where they keep their brains.

A 22 wouldn't penetrate my bank statement macho.

But I'm sure the trailer park where you live would be happy to know you're packing..,