Religious nuts of all stripes love disasters...

... because it gives them a chance to tell us why God did it.

The rag-head imams have decided Sandy is God's punishment for America's blasphemy in the "Innocence of Muslims" film:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmed-film.html

So, the next time you hear Pat Robertson or some other Bible thumper saying that some earthquake in California is God's punishment for gay marriage, you know what kind of company he keeps.
They're all crazy fuckers. God doesn't want anyone to suffer. I know, he told me!
They're all crazy fuckers. God doesn't want anyone to suffer. I know, he told me! Originally Posted by HairyAss Rider

God told me ex-NYer likes to shoot his big fat mouth off and call people out to fight when he can do it by hiding in anonymity......he talks like a tough guy if nobody knows who he is or where he's at.....he's a snivelling coward.......
God told me ex-NYer likes to shoot his big fat mouth off and call people out to fight when he can do it by hiding in anonymity......he talks like a tough guy if nobody knows who he is or where he's at.....he's a snivelling coward....... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
That's funny coming from you Marshall.

Tell you what, let me know the next time you will be in New York. I promise you, I won't hide from you, not for one fucking minute.
That's funny coming from you Marshall.

Tell you what, let me know the next time you will be in New York. I promise you, I won't hide from you, not for one fucking minute. Originally Posted by markroxny
I like you so much.

We got a badass in here.
I like you so much.

We got a badass in here. Originally Posted by Sativa Slims
Why thank you.

Marshall is a true punk that should be called out at every chance.
  • CJ7
  • 11-02-2012, 12:41 PM
the baddest of the bad dont advertise

careful where you shop
the baddest of the bad dont advertise

careful where you shop Originally Posted by CJ7
Where I come from, punks get called the fuck out. Call it what you want.
  • CJ7
  • 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I personally knew a badass that called out the wrong punk (he thought)

just sayin' ..

carry on
I just posted a thread that addresses ChoomCzar's fantasy world:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=591407

Needless to say, I tried to give ChoomCzar every opportunity to prove up his imaginary manhood, but he hid behind a FAKE e-mail address.
God told me ex-NYer likes to shoot his big fat mouth off and call people out to fight when he can do it by hiding in anonymity......he talks like a tough guy if nobody knows who he is or where he's at.....he's a snivelling coward....... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Nobody knows who your are ore where you are at either.

I gave you the chance to send me that waiver/release. I sent you an e-mail from a real e-mail address. But you had given me a FAKE e-mail address.

So we all know who the coward is, don't we?
  • Old-T
  • 11-02-2012, 04:21 PM
So we all know who the coward is, don't we? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Coward, liar, bigot, hypocrit. They all fit Choomshall like a sprayed on pair of pants. On second thought, that is a very disturbing picture I'm sure most of us don't wish to see.
Where I come from, punks get called the fuck out. Call it what you want. Originally Posted by markroxny
Is you a gangsta?
Yes, it brings out religious zealots such as that libetard Oliver Stone who professes Hurricane Sandy’s wrath was visited on man for man’s failure to abide by the teachings of his holy messiah of global warming, Al Gore -- another libetard.
Yeah, you can count on IBCRyinglikealittlegirl to shift the conversation to Oliver Stone.

PLEASE go the duck away, asshole! you have no friends and based on your reviews you can't get laid for money either.

Sad, sad DIPSHIT!