Markroxny or Yssup Rider?

Who do you think it is riding the bus to work?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1195742

I vote Markroxny.

He has a bit more of that superhero self-image.

Yssup is a bit too much of a peevish child to be a superhero..
You are so clever and mature, but it's good to know I'm so under your skin you have to make threads about me.

I see why you had to leave NY.

Gee this thread is a good use of bandwith.
Gee this thread is a good use of bandwidth. Originally Posted by markroxny
I'm glad we agree on that.

This thread is a much better use of BW than 75-90% of the threads in this forum, including many of yours.

You are so clever and mature, but it's good to know I'm so under your skin you have to make threads about me. Originally Posted by markroxny
You're not under my skin. You're just in NY. That's not my fault.

It wouldn't make sense to post this about a poster in Texas or Kansas.
Just make sure they wave at the camera when we see them in their misery and they can hold up their Obama signs.
You're not under my skin. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Of course I am. You only start threads about people who get under your skin.

You let Marshall get under your skin too. Not a good idea.
You only start threads about people who get under your skin. Originally Posted by markroxny
Not hardly.

I found a funny picture of a chubby black guy in a Superman costume riding the bus in NY. I just had to use it for a contest of some kind.

But for whom? You and Yssup are really the only candidates I am aware of. it wouldn't work for Whirly and JD.

Ya takes yer chances as ya finds 'em.
...where's Bernhard Goetz when you need him?
Jeez, you're old, Dali!
Well, hate to break it to you Brooklyn, but I lied about my location. I'm not in Harlem. Just moved my signature there for the election season.

I'm really right in the middle of your ASS!
What's bernie toting in that sack ?

...where's Bernhard Goetz when you need him? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
While he did run for mayor of NYC in 2001 and even appeared in a few small films, the 64-year-old currently owns a store called Vigilante Electronics.

Fun fact: Goetz is mentioned in Billy Joel's hit song "We Didn't Start the Fire."
What's bernie toting in that sack ?

While he did run for mayor of NYC in 2001 and even appeared in a few small films, the 64-year-old currently owns a store called Vigilante Electronics.

Fun fact: Goetz is mentioned in Billy Joel's hit song "We Didn't Start the Fire." Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I wonder if he prefers flatheads or Phillips.
Well, hate to break it to you Brooklyn, but I lied about my location. I'm not in Harlem. Just moved my signature there for the election season. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is Brooklyn?
Oh ... I guess you're one of the QUEENS!

My bad!
Hey nipples that food insurance sure makes sense now!

So either you DID store a bit of food or you'll lie and say you did, or you lied about where you live. Whatever.

I have an offer for you personally. No bullshit. We can use a middle man that we can both trust like shysterjon and I will ship you a case of 12 MREs, well 11 cuz we used one. I'll never know where you live or what your name is. I'll never ask because I don't care. I only care about the fact you are a fellow companion on this board and if you're in trouble or hungry, we will actually help you. Please send shysterjon a pm if you're interested.
You must have power if you can post though so good on that. The generator would be a bear to ship.

One guy can make 11 MREs last about 20 days.

PS I swear on the removal of my handle I'll never even hint a word on here if you accept.
Oh ... I guess you're one of the QUEENS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. Keep trying.