Mperrin2016 THE WORST **** ⚠️⚠️⚠️ CAUTION!

He is very rude and disrespectful... His references didn't check out saying his number isn't right! Watch out imposter alert!
Number 210.****257 [U]
Bullshit Alert. She is an irresponsible kid who does not keep her appointments.
No I told him to sendme a pm and he never did and then blamed it on me when I was trying to verify him
Asked to send pm and never did!
I asked him to send it days ago and he waited for me to ask for the third time to send and then he got pissed off and cancelled
Please if someone thinks I'm wrong for trying to get him to pm me is wrong and I deserve to be disrespected for that... I asked 3 times... Everyone else it only takes once
Your gonna get banned for this cant have the whole number up
Bullshit Alert. She is an irresponsible kid who does not keep her appointments. Originally Posted by mperrin2016
Not taking sides, but posting complete phone numbers and the content of private communications does indicate irresponsibility and immaturity. This probably won't end well for the OP.
Please if someone thinks I'm wrong for trying to get him to pm me is wrong and I deserve to be disrespected for that... I asked 3 times... Everyone else it only takes once Originally Posted by Jamie.Fox.
I have no idea what happened here with this bullshit between you two.

But I will tell you what you did do wrong emphatically which is to post his real world information like his phone number because YOU DONT know if that's a hobby phone or not- not to mention it's a rule that you cannot post full unedited numbers of said clients.

And I don't want to hear some Sad Sack story that you didn't know you weren't allowed to do that or post numbers unedited because any moRon should know to read the rules FIRST!!!!!!

All you newer and young inexperienced ladies need to know how to conduct your businesses properly or get the hell out of the business. I am so tired of seeing bullshit like this. This is inexcusable and just becoming ridiculous as it is redundant.

And take that fucking number down! Fuck.

KKA
I agree
Whatever y'all want to say.. when someone treats y'all like shit and water your time and you go and post rude shit like seriously y'all are fucking stupud
I have no idea what happened here with this bullshit between you two.

But I will tell you what you did do wrong emphatically which is to post his real world information like his phone number because YOU DONT know if that's a hobby phone or not- not to mention it's a rule that you cannot post full unedited numbers of said clients.

And I don't want to hear some Sad Sack story that you didn't know you weren't allowed to do that or post numbers unedited because any moRon should know to read the rules FIRST!!!!!!

All you newer and young inexperienced ladies need to know how to conduct your businesses properly or get the hell out of the business. I am so tired of seeing bullshit like this. This is inexcusable and just becoming ridiculous as it is redundant.

And take that fucking number down! Fuck.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Then don't respond bitch
Hope somebody waste your time and your loose money and they treat your like shit and I'll be like get over it bitch you deserve that shit
Then don't respond bitch
Hope somebody waste your time and your loose money and they treat your like shit and I'll be like get over it bitch you deserve that shit Originally Posted by Jamie.Fox.
Lmao
Then don't respond bitch
Hope somebody waste your time and your loose money and they treat your like shit and I'll be like get over it bitch you deserve that shit Originally Posted by Jamie.Fox.
LMAO is correct.

You're a mouthy little cunt,aren't ya? TFF.

I forgive your ignorance however even though I shouldn't. I would school you but it's already obvious you won't last here with your attitude as you don't know how to properly post here for one, or conduct the basics of this business correctly and have learned nothing nor apologized for your mistakes.

Ask around, I've schooled many bitches here, many that are still here and were worth schooling. You are just a receptacle. Nothing more.

BTW: I don't have the issues you have. Why? Cause unlike you, I know what I am doing and how to do it. I'm a vet, doll, therefore your hero. LMFAO.
Then don't respond bitch
Well you certainly made a name for yourself in San Antonio pretty fast, but you can't possibly be that stupid..... or can you?
if somebody doesn't respond with a PM after you asked for it, then that's your cue to MOVE ON! If he's still interested after you asked him the first time, then guess what? He'll send the PM.