Awkward Session

I met this gentleman early in the day a public spot...he later told me he was going to have his wife join us at a later time....i had a friend with me later thAt time everything was going spectacular until she vomited ALL over the front of her seat and my seat...keep in mind THEY were riding in the back of car. Etc..etc..worst case scenario I had to get her to the hospital ..my belongings to work went missing as well as my cell and shoes and watch
Oh NO ! IS your friend OK ? And your belongings.....how did they " go away ?
The only alert I see is on grammar.
Pardon me but how were things going "spectacular" when you were driving down the road? What details do you have on who you picked up?
So clear and concise
The only alert I see is on grammar. Originally Posted by Dick Fitzenwell
+1 DF

I hate when I read some dumb shit that leaves me feeling stupid afterwards. These type seem to always end up interviewed and shown on the local evening news or often call in with a story or opinion to the Billy Madison Show...
A terrible situation , but not really alert worthy. Moved to a more proper forum.

OT
The review should be interesting!
I wonder OP -- did you at least get the FULL donation? There's been a fair amount of donation shorting going on around here, by certain individuals.
+1 DF

I hate when I read some dumb shit that leaves me feeling stupid afterwards. These type seem to always end up interviewed and shown on the local evening news or often call in with a story or opinion to the Billy Madison Show... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
I wouldn't exactly call it a session. This member blew me up asking for a ride from point a to point b for 500$ He and the wife had been at boozing it up. I actually agreed to take them...until he started talking shit. I told him he needed to humble himself because his ego was the reason he's gotta pay 5 bills for a ride. An hour later I see this post. You know there's reason why females post in the alerts,I'm sure its not so you dicks can talk shit about ones grammar.
Am I missing something? Why would anyone pay 5 bills for a ride? Call uber or a taxi. That should be an alert!
Am I missing something? Why would anyone pay 5 bills for a ride? Call uber or a taxi. That should be an alert! Originally Posted by sexualdeviant69
But could make for a good segment on KSAT Nightbeat. They will air any stupid shit and grammar is not a requirement! Might even be worth calling the Defenders.

Also, it would've been helpful if the OP included the monger she is accusing, obviously to make it "Alert" worthy. At least for me, I interested to know, cuz I would offer "point A to point B" transportation, for the generous drunk, a ride for only $400! Regardless of ego, too.
I wouldn't exactly call it a session. This member blew me up asking for a ride from point a to point b for 500$ He and the wife had been at boozing it up. I actually agreed to take them...until he started talking shit. I told him he needed to humble himself because his ego was the reason he's gotta pay 5 bills for a ride. An hour later I see this post. You know there's reason why females post in the alerts,I'm sure its not so you dicks can talk shit about ones grammar. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Good grammar or not, the post lacked substance, was unintelligible and not very definitive. IMO, a waste of time for anyone reading it...

Regardless, it was obviously not considered an alert and was kindly moved to coed, instead of a garbage can.
Good grammar or not, the post lacked substance, was unintelligible and not very definitive. IMO, a waste of time for anyone reading it...

Regardless, it was obviously not considered an alert and was kindly moved to coed, instead of a garbage can. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Not everyone is good with words. Cut her some slack. Maybe she would've elaborated if y'all wernt such dicks. But We have better chances of winning the lottery then that happening. Fuck it. Carry on guys.
But could make for a good segment on KSAT Nightbeat. They will air any stupid shit and grammar is not a requirement! Might even be worth calling the Defenders.

Also, it would've been helpful if the OP included the monger she is accusing, obviously to make it "Alert" worthy. At least for me, I interested to know, cuz I would offer "point A to point B" transportation, for the generous drunk, a ride for only $400! Regardless of ego, too. Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Here's a hint.
Think about what we talked about recently that I was excited about. Has to do with a certain reference you made in a comment above. If you still don't get it text me guey. For the record, he originally offered 250$. Point a to point b was a good hour/hour and a half trip. It jumped to 500$ as he grew agitated about me not replying to his texts right away. If he hadn't pitched a bitch fit, I would taken them both home for nothing. The moment he starting acting disrespectful,like he can own a bitch by throwing around money is why his ass had to find another ride. Op is a much better person then I am, because I would've left that fool in the middle of the street and not given a fuck. He's bad business. It should've stayed in the alerts.