Not being a WK about reviews or specials, just an observation

This isn't about any specific provider..

Hobbyists, if you get a review special, write a review. that was why the provider gave you a discount.

It's one thing if you pay regular donation and take awhile, forget, or decide not to write one.

But when you get a discount( lots of reasons...new provider, new to area, no reviews in a while, bad reviews, it's a wednesday, birthday, whatever. write a review.

reasons...

because your kind of prick if you take a discount and don't write one(unless it's a bad one)

because you piss off providers and they don't offer specials(of any kind) anymore

because, without reviews(real or fake), a lot of hobbyist won't see a provider that has no reviews or recent ones. just like hobbyist need refs, so do providers.

NOW, personally I think new providers, new to area, no recent reviews, bad reviews, should offer specials to get established or re-established. Same way they should be NOT be as high or higher than current established providers who earned their reputations. A lot of hobbyists have had to pay more or see certain providers(newbie friendly) to get a reputation and be able to see the providers they want.

TO all the providers that offer specials just because they feel like it, increase business, have more time on their hands, whatever, thanks and I, and I know others, really appreciate it.
I've slacking off... I'll try and do better