new providers,, travellers, high prices ?????????????

I know this is a touche' subject.

SA has always had different price points from low to high range. supply and demand(looks, age, services).

Recently seems like a lot of new providers or travellers have price points well above the SA normal.

understand economy, inflation, cost of living increases, but seems to not make sense.

Don't know if this is the new normal or just a temporary aberration of market norms?

Don't know if providers or hobbyists can comment without fear of backlash?

Know provider can charge whatever they want, and hobbyists can see them or not. (Mcdonalds can charge 20.00 for a big mac, doesn't mean anyone will buy one.)
That horse should be disintegrated by now. LOL

IJS.
Sms. Who knows man. I know I haven't been hobbying much recently. Reviews, pricing and everything else haven't convinced me to pay more for a big mac either. It's been less expensive finding other means to do "dirty deeds".
I've had three phenomenal sessions in the past 4 days with three hot and amazing women. Two are local and one is a UTR traveler, and all three were at 200/hour. Am I sorry that the high-priced newbies and travelers missed out on relieving me of some of my cash and precious bodily fluids? Nope.
When you get pissed off for having to pay a plumber $100 an hour or a mechanic $75 to $100 an hour what do you do?
understand economy, inflation, cost of living increases, but seems to not make sense. Originally Posted by sms918

Maybe what you don't understand is the costs of this business, which also go up up up: paid advertisement, photos (cost of lingerie/shoes/props/accessories, location, photographer, etc), incalls/hotels... The list goes on and on.

Like you said: the "hobby" offers a wide price range. Why complain about some ladies' rates going up? Find a provider you can afford, be happy they choose to share themselves with you, and let it be.

Just a thought: complaining about providers rates says more about you than about them. After all, if their rates aren't bringing them enough business, they can always change it.

thanks for responses, some hobbyists and providers are just interesting to hear from.

like I said knew this was a touche' subject.

I shouldn't comment, but

must not have been clear. while not thrilled with ESTABLISHED providers rising prices, was not what I commenting on.. was talking about new providers and travellers that start out as high or higher than San Antonio established providers.

I guess some providers costs are so much higher than others, or some just lose money hobbying.

I would also hope that from all the providers I've seen (reviews or not) that I haven't had a problem with funds or being cheap.

I hope they all know I appreciate them and am thankful they allowed our time together.

This topic seems to interest both providers and hobbyists. on several boards here and elsewhere.
  • ttmax
  • 06-21-2017, 10:35 AM
..... "if you wanted, here it is, come and get it, but you better hurry cause it is booking fast"... its the demand of " cause and effect"
Considering that there is usually a feeding frenzy on new ladies before demand cuts back to a normal, steady level, charging more for being 18 or 19 and/or new to the site/city only makes sense. When there are hundreds of people messaging you a day, you can charge a premium to make sure that you use your time and customer rush wisely. Some will pay, some won't. But, you make the most of the time/appts you can book. When the calls start to slow down to a normal pace, you cut the rate back to "established" provider rates. It only makes sense. Especially if you are just looking to get in and out with the most money possible in a short period of time.

This business is not like plumbers or mechanics. You don't necessarily get to charge more for experience. (Some rare ladies can.) You CAN charge more for novelty and youth.
When you get pissed off for having to pay a plumber $100 an hour or a mechanic $75 to $100 an hour what do you do? Originally Posted by hardroad69
You complain in Sanbox. Duh!
  • ttmax
  • 06-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Hmmmm! Ms Jeniffer Spinner..... young, looks, and beauty, plus brains, you are a package yourself! ( no no , mongers, I dont need to patronize Ms Jeniffer)
When you get pissed off for having to pay a plumber $100 an hour or a mechanic $75 to $100 an hour what do you do? Originally Posted by hardroad69
If you wanna call Will-Fix-It or any of the other service companies that prominently advertise on television, what you're gonna get is a salesman type to come over, sow worry and uncertainty, and hit you with a price that is literally twice as much (or maybe more, I've seen some damn near criminal price quotes) as the mid-range of the market.

Of course, there is the below market option where some dilettante drunk "has been" or "never was" who can't keep a real job finally comes over after you chase him down for days or possibly weeks and maybe even roust his punk ass out of bed. Then you gotta be looking over his shoulder to babysit the motherfucker and make like three trips back and forth to Home Depot. Even then, your shit is left broken overnight or even indefinitely. That's the worst possible outcome. I have found that in these instances you absolutely get what you pay for.

The sweet spot is the mid-range of the market where a licensed professional shows up on time, during business hours, in a truck stocked with all the requisite parts and equipment, and gets the EXACT SAME job done as the advertised companies for literally half the price. Sure, you gotta do a little research and rely on word of mouth and the opinions of others that you know and trust instead of TV or other prominent forms of advertising to find the right professional in this mid-range. But, it is entirely possible with a bit of legwork. And once you find that professional, your problems are solved going forward.

I think the analogy certainly applies here and I'll leave it at that.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

Of course, there is the below market option where some dilettante drunk "has been" or "never was" who can't keep a real job finally comes over after you chase him down for days or possibly weeks and maybe even roust his punk ass out of bed. Then you gotta be looking over his shoulder to babysit the motherfucker and make like three trips back and forth to Home Depot. Even then, your shit is left broken overnight or even indefinitely. That's the worst possible outcome. I have found that in these instances you absolutely get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish
Hahahahaha. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. The below market option was my life when I bought my first house.
Hahahahaha. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. The below market option was my life when I bought my first house. Originally Posted by SA Angel
As a Mexican, cheapness is a reflex. I came by it honest. It was passed down from a long line of cheap descendants. It's tough to shake loose from.

But, this below market shit for plumbers, electricians, HVAC, or anything really is absolutely not worth it. Unfortunately, I have also learned this the hard way.

I have found a FEW gems at lower price points in the hobby. But it's mostly been a misadventure replete with many more toads than princesses. I'm talking like a 10 to 1 toad to princess ratio or possibly worse. So, the analogy definitely holds.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
agree with ttmax, J.S. sounds like an interesting woman.

I guess what I was trying to figure out is, San Antonio seems like a $$ to $$$ price point(with some exceptions). But I keep seeing $$$$, $$$$$ ( from new providers and travellers) seems to out of normal.

if they get it great, but I keep seeing comments about slow business or bad trip or cancelling trips(not enough pre-booking).

read profiles, a lot of travellers have different prices in different cities.

great social intercourse (couldn't help myself)

happy hobbying everyone