Providers making fake member accounts

I hate when a provider makes a male member account to boost there appts , read the men's locker room threads or put down another provider's . This is so SAD , we should all be
professionals ladies and gentlemen .
I hate when a provider makes a male member account to boost there appts , read the men's locker room threads or put down another provider's . This is so SAD , we should all be
professionals ladies and gentlemen . Originally Posted by Cadence Steele
They'll get a long " vacation " if and when caught !
I couldn't agree more.

But, to be honest, "mandles" are not as damaging to the community as are the multiple handles created by hobbyists.

Agree especially ruining reviews . Why not act like adults and if you don't like someone ignore them or tell them through PM .

Ms steele if you have any knowledge be sure to let one of the mods know. And yes, i agree it is sad. I had a "hunch" myself but let it go. Not worth the baloney. Unfortunately this place is becoming more "facebookish" by the hour. Ok, now, back to to my drink...
It would help the readers if you could inform everyone of the important details regarding your post.

Thanks for sharing...

Gave up trusting a long time ago. It's all about the money.