Minx Show Palace Des Moines

I’ll be coming through Des Moines this weekend and am curious about Minx Show Palace. I’ve never been before. Sounds like it has a little of everything. Strip joint, and arcade? Anyone had luck with finding a girl in the arcade for some glory hole or other action? Feel free to DM me any tips. Thanks
not much luck. a few ladies in the past were on BP and Seeking. I know two have gone to Outer Limits, but that was also 3 months ago, so things could of changed since
Been there a few times during the day and it’s slower than the other places which allows you to have better conversations. The dances are the most expensive in the Des Moines area ($100-150) for 15 minutes so I’m not sure what each girl is willing to do. I only had once dance 15 minutes and the dancer told me to buy a cock ring from the shop so I did and she gave me a dance with it on (nothing special in my opinion). After the dance I told her I saw the arcade in the shop and asked her about it and if she wanted to go, she said it’s mostly men looking for men in there and gave me her snapchat and I left.
Minx is opening back up tonight!!
I wasn't able to go but my recon said it just just open for food and private dances, no stage dancing.