What did you do for New Years??!!

Well, it's 10:42pm....and I'm at home (in my new empty apartment) drinking diet soda and watching music videos on youtube!!! I just finished watching this one with Shakira...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Rwz...eature=related

I'm trying to copy her moves, but for some reason I look like a monkey having a seizure...not sexy.

Back to my party of 1......boy, I need a life!!!

Leslielane1@live.com
  • thegj
  • 12-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Watched the Coldplay concert on television sipping a strawberry margarita. Then followed up with a Diet V8 spash, diet Canada Dry and lots of tequilla. Now listening to the philharmonic overture to Candide- boy what a wild life. And happy new year. its 12:01
This is a toast to us! For those you love us, the bastards who hate us, and lucky mother fuckers who got to meet us! A toast to all our friends and toast me back if we are your friends, Happy New Year!!
Ahhhh, Coldplay...... my heart and soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg&ob=av2e

Wishing everyone a little bit of para-para-paradise this year.
gettin my drunk on amd reflecting on how great this year was for me in here.
i became more social and met some really cool and wonderful ladies and dudes. despite all the bickerin, there is no group that i am more comfortable around.
thanks to all, and hope to meet alot more of you in the upcoming year
  • thegj
  • 12-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Greeting Knotty Man- my almost neighbor and a very cool dude- did u make the Christmas party this year?
This is a toast to us! For those you love us, the bastards who hate us, and lucky mother fuckers who got to meet us! A toast to all our friends and toast me back if we are your friends, Happy New Year!! Originally Posted by bistraight69
Greeting Knotty Man- my almost neighbor and a very cool dude- did u make the Christmas party this year? Originally Posted by thegj
yes and no. made the party but not the same one. maxeen had a nice get together and met some really great people there too. i can honestly say i havent had a bad experience meeting anyone on here ...ANYONE!
  • thegj
  • 12-31-2011, 11:52 PM
A toast to all- and to you Dallas- may I toast your buns?
A toast to all- and to you Dallas- may I toast your buns? Originally Posted by thegj
Thanks sugar...and ANYTIME!

I went to Bourbon Street...ate dinner at a gay bar...rode the streetcar home...and listened to fireworks from my bay window with the MOST important man in my life!!!! I love New orleans!
Thanks sugar...and ANYTIME!

I went to Bourbon Street...ate dinner at a gay bar...rode the streetcar home...and listened to fireworks from my bay window with the MOST important man in my life!!!! I love New orleans! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol... a midget walks into a gay bar.....kissed everyone in the 'joint"
Watched a few episodes of NCIS til midnight... then got back on my computer to mess around on here :-p Happy New Year Everyone =-)
Ate dinner at the restaurant section of Cool River then over to the other side of the place to dance, listen to music, and people-watch. Got home about 1. Fun night.
Watched 3 rented movies: "Setup", "An Invisible Sign", and "Trespass".
Partied with 25,000 at Discovery Green in Houston. Lots of booze, and dancing. Headline act was country , not my thing but had fun anyway.