Republican Cowards In Hiding Refuse To Face The Voters!

This one really has to piss everyone off! These republican cowards want to make changes to our laws that the voters are against and refuse to discuss the issues and instead hide from America! We should all remember this at the next election! VOTE THE COWARDS OUT!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...100021658.html
This one really has to piss everyone off! These republican cowards want to make changes to our laws that the voters are against and refuse to discuss the issues and instead hide from America! We should all remember this at the next election! VOTE THE COWARDS OUT!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...100021658.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Because idiots like you are getting violent and disrupting their town hall meetings. Do you even read the articles you post. Go back to the Pittsburgh forum dumb ass.
Because idiots like you are getting violent and disrupting their town hall meetings. Do you even read the articles you post. Go back to the Pittsburgh forum dumb ass. Originally Posted by canuckeight
It's idiots like you that are causing idiots like me to make our voices heard because of idiots like Donald Trump, there is a big membership in the idiot club! However liberal idiots are kind, compassionate and inclusive, republican idiots are racist homophobic and exclusive, I like my idiots better!
It's idiots like you that are causing idiots like me to make our voices heard because of idiots like Donald Trump, there is a big membership in the idiot club! However liberal idiots are kind, compassionate and inclusive, republican idiots are racist homophobic and exclusive, I like my idiots better! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I'm not real sure how to respond to this. Speechless!
OMG
They did what??

NY STATE SENATOR: GUN BILL PASSED IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT ‘TURNS LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS INTO CRIMINALS’

http://www.infowars.com/ny-state-sen...nto-criminals/

Liberals are a fucking waste.
They know what is good for you and if you don't agree they burn shit down and then start a go fund me to replace what they set on fire.

Begging little retarded fucks that need to lay down and fuck die.
Because idiots like you are getting violent and disrupting their town hall meetings. Do you even read the articles you post. Go back to the Pittsburgh forum dumb ass. Originally Posted by canuckeight
We don't want him back.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republica...100021658.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
We did vote the cowards out. That's one of the reasons Trump won and Hillary lost and more Republicans occupy congress.

Jim
SatndInShit is just another mindless libtard that represents what being a libtard is all about; hate, intolerance, bigotry, racism, and living off the backs of others just to name a few.
Without them being paid to organize protests, they would have none.
Do you recall all of the town hall meetings that were held by Democrats that were disrupted by those insane TEA party members, with all the riots, and killings, and lynchings, and running around in vagina costumes that they had?
OMG
They did what??

NY STATE SENATOR: GUN BILL PASSED IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Liberals in every state are pushing gun legislation that does nothing to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Voters are not being informed and legislators are moving very quickly to pass laws they thought Hillary would pass for them.

Check your state on the NRA website and see what your legislators are doing. Then ask yourself why you had't heard about it before.

https://www.nraila.org/legal-legisla...e-legislation/

Or do nothing and wonder what ever happened to the Second Ammendment.
Yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to live in New York.
It is a shame that the majority of the state is controlled by a minority of the area.
If you took NYC and dumped them out, I would thinck that state would be a little more conservative than liberal.
But, sheep get trained and it only takes a few to lead them to slaughter.
It's idiots like you that are causing idiots like me to make our voices heard because of idiots like Donald Trump, there is a big membership in the idiot club! However liberal idiots are kind, compassionate and inclusive, republican idiots are racist homophobic and exclusive, I like my idiots better! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Check it out, guys and gals......and this punk claims to be a PhD grad, no less.

Idiot is right!
Only idiots would consider yahoo,com to be a reliable "news" source ..... keep on posting those turds you idiot .....
Only idiots would consider yahoo,com to be a reliable "news" source ..... keep on posting those turds you idiot ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Stan-the-Stupid is a turd and a idiot