Keeping an eye on 2nd Ammendment

Liberals in every state are pushing gun legislation that does nothing to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Voters are not being informed and legislators are moving very quickly to pass new gun laws.

Check your state on the NRA website and see what your legislators are doing. Then ask yourself why you had't heard about it before.

https://www.nraila.org/legal-legisla...e-legislation/

Or do nothing and wonder what ever happened to the Second Ammendment.
Let the Liberals come and get them.

It'll give coloring books and comfort pets ...

.... a whole new meaning!
I believe our state is looking into the facdt that they have no real authority over the personal matter of keeping and bearing arms. There is a bill for what is known as Constitutional carry. This would reaffirm the fgact.

the Constitution is very specific in this matter. The federal government is barred from passing an laws that would infringe on the right to keep and bear arms and the 10th Amendment leaves all things not specifically enumerated in the4 Constitution to the states. Since the right is specifically enumerated the states have no rights.

Of course we all know that as long as weak minded people allow the infringement, it will continue to occur.
I said many times before the election that the election was about one thing.

The Supreme Court, and in particular, the 2d Amendment.

Nothing has changed my opinion on this.
So we can shit all over the rest of the fucking constitution as long as you can have assault weapons?
Liberals in every state are pushing gun legislation that does nothing to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Voters are not being informed and legislators are moving very quickly to pass new gun laws.

Check your state on the NRA website and see what your legislators are doing. Then ask yourself why you had't heard about it before.

https://www.nraila.org/legal-legisla...e-legislation/

Or do nothing and wonder what ever happened to the Second Ammendment. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Hey dickhead not all criminals that buy a gun are experienced criminals, they may have never commited a crime before! You have to make buying a gun difficult for everyone, I call it extreme gun vetting! Don't worry my conservative friends nobody is trying to take your gun away!
Hey dickhead not all criminals that buy a gun are experienced criminals, they may have never commited (sic) a crime before! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Uhhh, you're embarrassing yourself again, limpdick.

A criminal is, by definition, someone who has committed a crime.

Think before you post.
Uhhh, you're embarrassing yourself again, limpdick.

Think before you post. A criminal is, by definition, someone who has committed a crime. Originally Posted by lustylad
This guy is an ultimate dumb ass. I'm glad he is on the other team.
Hey dickhead not all criminals that buy a gun are experienced criminals, they may have never commited a crime before! You have to make buying a gun difficult for everyone, I call it extreme gun vetting! Don't worry my conservative friends nobody is trying to take your gun away! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hey dickhead not all criminals that buy a gun are experienced criminals, they may have never commited a crime before! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
HUH?
Hey dickhead not all criminals that buy a gun are experienced criminals, they may have never commited a crime before! You have to make buying a gun difficult for everyone, I call it extreme gun vetting! Don't worry my conservative friends nobody is trying to take your gun away! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
We know. Obama tried like hell and failed, like everything else.

Jim
So we can shit all over the rest of the fucking constitution as long as you can have assault weapons? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no you shithead, all us patriots who cherish our right to bear arms will be the ones defending the Constitution .. all of it u idiot .. for you, u worthless pig.
Don't worry my conservative friends nobody is trying to take your gun away! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You don't have any friends. And you taking up guns is the last thing about which I'm concerned, pussy.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So we can shit all over the rest of the fucking constitution as long as you can have assault weapons?
One "good" argument against abortion is allowing creeps like you to facilitate the kidnapping of women and forcibly cutting out their babies for scientific experiments. That seems to be your intention! The Constitutional Right to cut out babies and use their body parts for science? Will you use just fetuses from conservatives? Or just White fetuses? How will you decide?
Assup, it was your savior that shit all over the Constitution.
recall Fast and Furious?
Dumbasss