Time for Tara to check out. 11 years on here and way more on Aspd

Hey guy's its been a blast all these years. But it's time for me to check out. Can you please deactivate my account. I will miss yall xoxoxo TE
The board will never be the same. You're a force of nature for sure.

Fair winds and following seas.
Hope you had fun here
Good bye, Tara. I never knew ye. I always got scared off. But I admired your independence, your defiance. God's blessings on your retirement.
She returned? I never noticed she came back.
What's the over/under on her return?
This is funny, she is still posting on rubratings
Wait I never got to see the famous Tara !
I think of Tara like I do a Kardashian.. famous for being famous.
she will be missed
Good bye, Tara. I never knew ye. I always got scared off. But I admired your independence, your defiance. God's blessings on your retirement. Originally Posted by mark77070
Wait I never got to see the famous Tara ! Originally Posted by playerplano
Her post doesn't say anything about retiring, just leaving ECCIE. She's still on rubratings so if you're interested go see her.
This is funny, she is still posting on rubratings Originally Posted by METIME7
I was going to say the same thing. I might go see her again some day.
This is funny, she is still posting on rubratings Originally Posted by METIME7
Just like the frequent posting of real hobby intel hobbyists who have checked out of here for the most part if not totally, but still hobbying, most reputable providers have also checked out of Eccie as well, and of course, they are still providing, they just do not wish to be members of this site. Difference is, some members have decided to announce it in a thread/have their account disabled, while the rest spoke volumes by just silently leaving, rarely post or just quit posting here altogether.
Just like the frequent posting of real hobby intel hobbyists who have checked out of here for the most part if not totally, but still hobbying, most reputable providers have also checked out of Eccie as well, and of course, they are still providing, they just do not wish to be members of this site. Difference is, some members have decided to announce it in a thread/have their account disabled, while the rest spoke volumes by just silently leaving, rarely post or just quit posting here altogether. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
This site is better than oh2.

oh2 sucks

I always liked Tara.
This site is better than oh2.

oh2 sucks

I always liked Tara. Originally Posted by friendly fred
yep on all 3