Any info on Sammie

https://alligator.com.pittsburgh.lis...post/26938970/
Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
She on SA also I msg her never heard back
She told me rates and then went dark. Not sure if I’m allowed to put them on here anymore
She told me rates and then went dark. Not sure if I’m allowed to put them on here anymore Originally Posted by PghBill0131
As long as they are in PRIVATE tags - yes
Linkie no workie - she got another ad you can link or ???
Now she has an ad up asking you to watch her fuck some dude. She put up a pic with his dick in her mouth that I couldn’t help but laugh at.
Wow, ok. Not really what I'm looking for but to each their own.
Not sure on the alerts and stuff with this site, but just got robbed at gunpoint with her, stay away
Not sure on the alerts and stuff with this site, but just got robbed at gunpoint with her, stay away Originally Posted by scottymac
This would make for a good separate post in the Coed Forum. Include her name, any links or descriptions would also be valuable for your fellow mongers to avoid this situation.
Not sure on the alerts and stuff with this site, but just got robbed at gunpoint with her, stay away Originally Posted by scottymac
Damn! Definitely should be a separate post with as much detail as possible. I was setting up an appointment for a show yesterday evening but bailed when she told me her location, too much heat in that area imo. Looks like I really dodged a bullet