Learn to give as good as you want to get.

What the hell is up with these women who give a horrible HJ or BJ, and then get upset that you are taking too long?

Is it too hard of a concept to grasp that if you want the experience for you to go faster, you do a better job? Ask the guy what he likes? Give a little acting to the part?

For me, nothing makes me less interested than " you coming yet"?

Its a race, but it aint a sprint.

I bet some of you fellows give horrible head too, so its not just the women.
I can't stand hearing "are you coming soon"
There are subtle ways I can put my hands on the back of a head and guide their tongue to the exact spot, added with "yeah baby lick it faster right there and make me cum", slowly gyrating my pussy against the tongue.

I find this approach to recieving oral sex more beneficial than complaining they are licking it wrong.

Maybe it is different for guys...I dunno because I don't have a cock...

Well except when I strap one on

(I have some fairly huge balls though )
I've never had any complaints.
  • 96x69
  • 09-29-2018, 11:15 AM
I hate when girls Complain that you didn't
Cum yet after 10 minutes . Plus they complain why you didn't cum may they doing it the wrong way ... I like for about 20 30 mins before I pop
I once gave a man a BJ for an hour and a half while he chatted with his fiance on the phone.
  • 96x69
  • 09-29-2018, 02:26 PM
That sounds hot,my kind of woman sexmaid
I have had women who got down when they failed to get me off to bring round 2 to a end,especially when we were well within our time limit. I have always been fortunate to find women willing to let me give so that it helps their giving to be as good. There is nothing worse than a woman who is a clock watcher and stroked me so hard it actually hurt because she was paying the price of being a capitalist for a living.
I once gave a man a BJ for an hour and a half while he chatted with his fiance on the phone. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I can't believe that! That's crazy and I just couldn't imagine. I mean who talks on the phone for A HOUR AND A HALF!
I would tell you about the guy who got the 3 hr bj but he was involved with "forbidden subject" and I had to tell him it wasn't happening.