For B.B. Greek lovers

Thanks for the intel..... that poor ho has a dick stuck in her ass. Ouch
Talk about places I don't want to stick my dick!
Talk about places I don't want to stick my dick! Originally Posted by Don Stephens
I know, I bet she has a lot of takers though.
I know, I bet she has a lot of takers though. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like she has some competition:

https://alligator.com.pittsburgh.lis...post/27005028/
The phone number is for Gainesville, Florida with no other information to click on but phone links.
The phone number is for Gainesville, Florida with no other information to click on but phone links, on the second one.
Wow, y'all have to talk poorly about providers you don't even wanna see?

Hobbyies to improve your life.

"Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Wow, y'all have to talk poorly about providers you don't even wanna see?

Hobbyies to improve your life.

"Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You see her.
Considering some of the links y'all use, I'm afraid to click the link..

What are "Hobbyies"?
What are "Hobbyies"? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Really, you couldn't crack that typo Jinny?

Sorry my bad...I'll type slower next time.
I’ll make some chocolate and cream swirl flesh sicles with them hoes
I’ll make some chocolate and cream swirl flesh sicles with them hoes Originally Posted by Lane Meyer
Maybe Gabrielle would like to join in? She doesn't judge
I can be naive enough to hope those are their "boyfriend" in the photo, but to see people risk their health blatantly like that, you may as well play Russian roulette if you want to risk your life like that for a short term gain.
There is no proof who the person in the pic is fucking, it very well may be her boyfriend or her husband. I do know it's none of my business...unless I wanna book a session with her.

I assume everyone I fuck is fucking someone else without protection. It's my job to protect me...not make assumptions on what others do.

dankster - what does my judging or lack of judgement have to do with the mean things said about the PERSON some are talking so negatively about? Behind her back, nonetheless.

I mean does this type of behavior make y'all feel good about yourselves? Does it make your cock hard to be mean to others? (There is an entire lifestyle outlet for that...this isn't it, unless you sent that provider an envelope for your pleasure.)

If so...feel free to pile back on me...cause half the time I just ask about a dozen or so people on my snapchat to send me replies and I copy and paste the best of them here...and attempt to correct any spelling errors.
It's great entertainment.