Encounter: titanic goin down takin anyone she can with er.

User ID: 432554
Date: bunch. last one 09-28-2018
Name: Arya iii rivers
Phone: -
Email Address: aryaiiirivers@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: north shore
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bein drunk lots. ncns x2. passin out in restaurant. pissin bed. cryin x6. threats. cookies. lies. excuses.
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: long red extensions.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: goes up n down with sobriety. up right now. reckon 250. reckon 5'9 or 10'. was a real pretty girl before. drinkin aint doin her no favors. lookin her age now. red faced. shakin. wobbly. puffy eyed. lip liner on her teeth. snot drippin down face cryin. blood shot eyes.
Recommendation: No
250lbs? I’d stay home if I wanted to do that
I'm an old dude, and I know my place it would be as far away from that as possible. And way too much info. I read two paragraphs and dropped down to knowing my place. giving us the identifiers and tell everybody to stay the fuck away would have sufficed.
yes, even us old farts know better
Moved to Coed due to being a heads up instead of an encounter
*crawls in a hole and dies* I'm so sorry! I have nothing to do with this anymore though. I've desperately tried to help her by supporting her through her troubles. I've been there emotionally as well as financially. I even old school dried her out for a week, by the time I was home in NY she was intoxicated again. In return I've been called names and struck. She has dragged my name through the mud with lies. When she's intoxicated she will tell anyone anything to pass the blame onto someone else.
I fell terrible, like I'm abandoning her at a low point. I'm sorry, but I can't continue to put up with drama while trying to save someone that doesn't want to be saved at this point in time. I stopped helping with her bookings because I don't want to put my reputation on the line or send a Gentleman into a potentially unsafe unpredictable situation.
I really do wish her well and will continue to be her friend as well as support system. I'm unable to continue putting my livelihood and wellbeing on the line.
*crawls in a hole and dies* I'm so sorry! I have nothing to do with this anymore though. I've desperately tried to help her by supporting her through her troubles. I've been there emotionally as well as financially. I even old school dried her out for a week, by the time I was home in NY she was intoxicated again. In return I've been called names and struck. She has dragged my name through the mud with lies. When she's intoxicated she will tell anyone anything to pass the blame onto someone else.
I fell terrible, like I'm abandoning her at a low point. I'm sorry, but I can't continue to put up with drama while trying to save someone that doesn't want to be saved at this point in time. I stopped helping with her bookings because I don't want to put my reputation on the line or send a Gentleman into a potentially unsafe unpredictable situation.
I really do wish her well and will continue to be her friend as well as support system. I'm unable to continue putting my livelihood and wellbeing on the line. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Been there, done that, have the tshirt. Fuck that noise. Some people cant be helped. Dont let them drag you down with them.
My heart goes out to everyone involved. Whereas I am NOT condoning/taking sides/getting involved..

Aria - let me know if you need to chat. I can hook you up with the SWOP Pittsburgh hotline and/or a sex workers counseling hotline. Hugs to you, beautiful. I am sorry you are going through a hard time right now.
It has been brought to staff attention that Miss Rivers has passed away. Thread Closed. dj8
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.