Greensburg

Coming to the area overnight for business. Looking for info and recommendations for entertainment. Enjoy mature. Street info is always good to! PM please. Appreciated as I live in 'no mans' land and do not get to partake often so I want to make the best out of it. Willing to drive to other areas in the vicinity.
SA is filled with Greensburg/Latrobe hoes

D99
True...dropped out of SA 18 months ago.
Honestly, it’s a ghost town out here. I can’t speak for SA, but otherwise Westmoreland County is dead for the last couple years... good luck!
  • ron32
  • 10-10-2018, 05:57 AM
SA is good and since you are staying in the area, presumably in hotel, you can host as most of the college gals cannot. Was told some of the old standbys (Myka, etc..) in the area may still be active but deep UTR, text them with a good offer and they may respond.
Well I live 2.5 hrs from the burgh. 2 hrs from Erie and 3 hrs from Buffalo so I am stuck in a really no mans land. SA had a few here but not enough to keep paying the prices. Any intel on street or incall outcall within 30 minutes or so of Greensburg would be appreciated. PM's are good. Thanks guys.
Doug, if ur an SA member this girl is from Latrobe, I've seen her numerous times, shes GFE, I don't see her any longer cause she doesn't ever budge of the 300 marker when it comes to visits, but she will deff come see u...good luck

https://www.seeking.com/member/95e53...a-fe40a28f1b55

D99
Thanks Deisel....little steep. Not an SA member.
Missy from Brentwood would do an outcall to ya. She is on indys.
Allureous from ToS is mature and serves the Greensburg area. Her OC rate is $300 but she also will offer IC in that area for, IIRC, $250. If you’re in the area at the end of the month, AnnaKat (20-something, soft body) of TOS will be in the area.
  • ron32
  • 10-14-2018, 07:51 AM
Never seen her, but isn't 300/250 for 'mature' a tad high? I know there are different gals of varying ages to fit the needs of the guys here of varying ages, but just saying there are younger options out there if that is what you are looking for, and for less money. Go hunt on SA.
Never seen her, but isn't 300/250 for 'mature' a tad high? . Originally Posted by ron32
No

No it isn't.
If it's not for you it's also not for you to decide rates.

Y'all seem to forget that mature also means experienced, less flakey and we have a few more tricks up our sleeves.
it's also not for you to decide rates. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

Some day, I myself would like to try those tricks out.
It is the season for trick and treating...