Another never ending story.

i don't reply to a thread started by a fucktard chimp

he has me on ignore. i have hm on ignore. what he doesn't realize is ... everyone else has him on ignore. poor dim bulb. maybe one day he'll figure it out. NOT

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...azi-committee/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i don't reply to a thread started by a fucktard chimp

he has me on ignore. i have hm on ignore. what he doesn't realize is ... everyone else has him on ignore. poor dim bulb. maybe one day he'll figure it out. NOT Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Now both retards can see each post.
Now both retards can see each post. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAO, fucking retard stated he did not reply to my threads by replying.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

welcome to the planet of the apeshit!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

welcome to the planet of the apeshit!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now which Master's degree did you adopt this post from, AssupTheEducated? I don't know why anyone would want to run someone as obviously educated as you from this board. We learn so much from your highly intelligent posts.

Dumbass
Now which Master's degree did you adopt this post from, AssupTheEducated? I don't know why anyone would want to run someone as obviously educated as you from this board. We learn so much from your highly intelligent posts.

Dumbass Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the way to keep WKing for YOUR newest butt buddy EKIM ! Maybe this one will stick around a little longer than YOUR last one !
That's the way to keep WKing for YOUR newest butt buddy EKIM ! Maybe this one will stick around a little longer than YOUR last one ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The problem is the basis of your thread is wrong. If this is a never ending story the only person who can end it is Hillary Clinton with complete and total transparency. Somehow you want to blame Gowdy. I was listening to the news today and Lawrence Kolb, a Clinton crony, was blaming Bush for the Egyptian airliner going down. Yes, because Bush destablized Syria (yes, he said that), invaded Iraq, signed a treaty to leave Iraq (which Obama changed), which caused the creation of ISIS (on Obama's watch), which led to the downing of the Egyptian airliner by terrorists (Kolb's assertion, not mine). Like a song that gets stuck in your head. Blame Bush no matter what the problem. In this case blame Hillary for not coming clean. If you think she has then why do we get something new every few weeks?

Also, we have more than one general who says that we could have responded to Benghazi BEFORE the deaths of the former special ops guys. So why do you try to pass off a lie to us? Weak argument without the lie?
The problem is the basis of your thread is wrong. If this is a never ending story the only person who can end it is Hillary Clinton with complete and total transparency. Somehow you want to blame Gowdy. I was listening to the news today and Lawrence Kolb, a Clinton crony, was blaming Bush for the Egyptian airliner going down. Yes, because Bush destablized Syria (yes, he said that), invaded Iraq, signed a treaty to leave Iraq (which Obama changed), which caused the creation of ISIS (on Obama's watch), which led to the downing of the Egyptian airliner by terrorists (Kolb's assertion, not mine). Like a song that gets stuck in your head. Blame Bush no matter what the problem. In this case blame Hillary for not coming clean. If you think she has then why do we get something new every few weeks?

Also, we have more than one general who says that we could have responded to Benghazi BEFORE the deaths of the former special ops guys. So why do you try to pass off a lie to us? Weak argument without the lie? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If Gowdy stated the military could not arrived ,then what is he investigating? Trump blamed terrorists on the plane going down, is he clairvoyant?