Is Trump going to make UAE pay more?

All Trump golf courses come with massive human rights violations.

http://www.vice.comvice-on-hbo-dubai-workers-trump-international-golf-club
Surely IBIdiot has something to say about forced labor...
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 08:28 AM
Hell, half the people in Dubai work for slave wages and don't get to vote.

Why aren't you liberals doing anything about that?
Why isn't Drumpf? It's HIS name on the golf course.

Of course, why do YOU care about slave labor?
What is Presidnt Obama doing about the near slave wages in these Jed Clampet Fiefdoms?

He is the current nd defacto "most powerful man in the world"
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Why isn't Drumpf? It's HIS name on the golf course.

Of course, why do YOU care about slave labor? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I abhor slave labor you moron...
Unless...
How much money has Hillary received from the UAE? Saudi Arabia? Methinks you are a hypocrite, AsdipLiar.
Abu Dubai is a man made country. The citizens (of which there are few) are very rich. Here is how it works; a muslim MAN can choose to work in Dubai. He must pass a check list to get employment (no wall here), women don't have the option. Most of the menial jobs in the UAE are held by Filipino women. Yep, that's the answer to the old joke...who runs the 7-11 in an Arab country. Anyway, if someone decides to become a potential citizen of Dubai then they must agree to work for no less than 20 years. After which they can petition to be a citizen. If you visit Dubai as I have then you will see very rich people running around with their Rolls-Royces, Mercedes, and Mustangs (yep, they like American muscle cars). Those are the employees and not the citizens. The citizen, I was told, live on their own compounds in a part of the city that we were not allowed to go. If you are a menial (or a woman) then the rules are very strict. You can be beaten, fined, imprisoned, or if you're lucky...sent home and there is no such thing as a severance package. They just put you on a plane and you're gone. Very hard to find alcohol or pussy for hire.
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 08:18 PM
Abu Dubai is a man made country. The citizens (of which there are few) are very rich. Here is how it works; a muslim MAN can choose to work in Dubai. He must pass a check list to get employment (no wall here), women don't have the option. Most of the menial jobs in the UAE are held by Filipino women. Yep, that's the answer to the old joke...who runs the 7-11 in an Arab country. Anyway, if someone decides to become a potential citizen of Dubai then they must agree to work for no less than 20 years. After which they can petition to be a citizen. If you visit Dubai as I have then you will see very rich people running around with their Rolls-Royces, Mercedes, and Mustangs (yep, they like American muscle cars). Those are the employees and not the citizens. The citizen, I was told, live on their own compounds in a part of the city that we were not allowed to go. If you are a menial (or a woman) then the rules are very strict. You can be beaten, fined, imprisoned, or if you're lucky...sent home and there is no such thing as a severance package. They just put you on a plane and you're gone. Very hard to find alcohol or pussy for hire. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sounds like it sucks!
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 08:19 PM
Unless... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you, AssupHypocrite, are the slave. Then I'm fine with it though I doubt you would get much done without beatings.
Abu Dubai is a man made country. The citizens (of which there are few) are very rich. Here is how it works; a muslim MAN can choose to work in Dubai. He must pass a check list to get employment (no wall here), women don't have the option. Most of the menial jobs in the UAE are held by Filipino women. Yep, that's the answer to the old joke...who runs the 7-11 in an Arab country. Anyway, if someone decides to become a potential citizen of Dubai then they must agree to work for no less than 20 years. After which they can petition to be a citizen. If you visit Dubai as I have then you will see very rich people running around with their Rolls-Royces, Mercedes, and Mustangs (yep, they like American muscle cars). Those are the employees and not the citizens. The citizen, I was told, live on their own compounds in a part of the city that we were not allowed to go. If you are a menial (or a woman) then the rules are very strict. You can be beaten, fined, imprisoned, or if you're lucky...sent home and there is no such thing as a severance package. They just put you on a plane and you're gone. Very hard to find alcohol or pussy for hire. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
just your typical Muslim nation. nothing new to report.
Let me do my best eeehhbuhhrrrr impression, y'all ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHaTJ_kqQc

you, AssupHypocrite, are the slave. Then I'm fine with it though I doubt you would get much done without beatings. Originally Posted by DSK
Touch a nerve there, badass?
  • DSK
  • 05-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Touch a nerve there, badass? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pussy - why didn't you show up at The Driskill last weekend?