Rattled?

When I hear Obama and others say that world leaders are "rattled" by Trump, you know what I say?

"Good!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politi...-g7-ise-shima/
[QUOTE=gfejunkie;1058196201]When I hear Obama and others say that world leaders are "rattled" by Trump, you know what I say?

"Good!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politi...-g7-ise-shima/[/QUOTE

Yes, they haven't got the message yet.

But, The President Of The United States should learn to keep his Fukin' mouth shut when he is in a Foriegn Country.

Here he is the defacto head of The Democrat Party. Over there, he represents ALL citizens.
When I hear Obama and others say that world leaders are "rattled" by Trump, you know what I say? "Good!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I've always believed that folks around the world thought of Western gun-slinging movies when they saw Reagan .... and figured he might be able to "out draw them"! That cowboy image was probably difficult to get out of their minds.
I've always believed that folks around the world thought of Western gun-slinging movies when they saw Reagan .... and figured he might be able to "out draw them"! That cowboy image was probably difficult to get out of their minds. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reagan did "out draw" them. And when the Russians were looking down the barrel of the what he built the American Military in to, they threw down their guns and said...."to heck with this".

I know that is an oversimplification, but there is a lot of truth to it.
[QUOTE=Jackie S;1058196332]
When I hear Obama and others say that world leaders are "rattled" by Trump, you know what I say?

"Good!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politi...-g7-ise-shima/[/QUOTE

Yes, they haven't got the message yet.

But, The President Of The United States should learn to keep his Fukin' mouth shut when he is in a Foriegn Country.

Here he is the defacto head of The Democrat Party. Over there, he represents ALL citizens. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I agree, Obama should keep his mouth shut. I don't think Trump is rattling world leaders. I think it's more like he's rattling the Liberals in our country that are worried Trump is going to lay waste to their New World Order bullshit and their little gig is up.

Jim
Wonder if she is rattled, or just pissed?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...1&noRedirect=1

Nobody gives a shit.

She had her chance.
I don't think Obama should lecture anyone about being ignorant of world affairs. IJS
Nobody gives a shit.

She had her chance. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Why don't you just keep your lips locked on his ass then.
Why don't you just keep your lips locked on his ass then. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that's how YOU dingleberry pickers handle things like that, huh EKIM ! Planting YOUR two lips !
Why don't you just keep your lips locked on his ass then. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the fuck is wrong with you?

We were having a perfectly civil conversation until you came along.
Somehow I knew you would be first to post something insulting even though no one insulted you.

Why you can't discuss issues instead of the posters here mystifies me. You and yessup are always the first to start monkey shit fights here. Are you two really that mentally challenged that you can't hold your own in a fact based debate?

When you go to insults and name calling you've already lost your argument. You lose all credibility and nobody cares what you have to say anymore.

When will you figure that out? Try posting something with a wit of intelligence. If you're capable.

Which I sincerely doubt.

Quit fucking up my threads.
I don't think Obama should lecture anyone about being ignorant of world affairs. IJS Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
can't quite agree with you cog, the one thing little marco said that was actually true, even if Chris Christie whack-a-moled him over it, is that Obama knows exactly what he's doing.

that makes him very dangerous, far more dangerous than if he was just stupid or "learning on the job" as some say.

i do agree that he shouldn't be lecturing anyone .. on anything. unless it's sucking dick to foreign nations, the one thing he's good at! he learned real well in all those Chicago gay bath houses. a real "queen" they say.

and he's been on the "Make America look like we're guilty .. of being America" tour since that shitheel got elected.
Somehow I knew you would be first to post something insulting even though no one insulted you.

Why you can't discuss issues instead of the posters here mystifies me. You and yessup are always the first to start monkey shit fights here. Are you two really that mentally challenged that you can't hold your own in a fact based debate?

When you go to insults and name calling you've already lost your argument. You lose all credibility and nobody cares what you have to say anymore.

When will you figure that out? Try posting something with a wit of intelligence. If you're capable.

Which I sincerely doubt.

Quit fucking up my threads. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

there's only one solution for Ivan. ignore him. works for me!!
So that's how YOU dingleberry pickers handle things like that, huh EKIM ! Planting YOUR two lips ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Which I sincerely doubt.

Quit fucking up my threads. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Piss off i have seen your insulting posts before. If you don't give a shit, I don't either, you and gay rey are a fine pair.