Older and Sicker: How America's Homeless Population Has Changed

No wonder more and more of America's baby boomers are retiring overseas in Ecuador and Mexico, where the cost of living is 43 percent cheaper. Look at this article:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/olde...n-has-changed/
Still cutting and pasting? How boring of you.
And just wait until the economy gets "better" under Hillarious-No-More!!!

What is she going to do to increase jobs and put everyone back to work (who wants to)?
  • DSK
  • 05-28-2016, 01:03 PM
No wonder more and more of America's baby boomers are retiring overseas in Ecuador and Mexico, where the cost of living is 43 percent cheaper. Look at this article:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/olde...n-has-changed/ Originally Posted by SassySue
Most of the homeless people I have helped ending up reminding me of Ekim008.

Stupid, indolent, lazy, arrogant, drunken assholes who took no responsibility for all the shit they did to get themselves in their situation.

Nevertheless, I would still rather spend the money keeping them alive rather than providing money to the families of immigrants who cannot support themselves and should be the responsibility of the country they came from originally.
Now hold on a second....Obama, a democrat is president....how can there by any homeless out there? That just doesn't happen under democrats according the stories written by the press. The reality of it is (this is a D'oh moment) that the country is getting older and sicker so why shouldn't the homeless. How about for your next post you point out a story about the sun coming up in the east.
  • DSK
  • 05-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Now hold on a second....Obama, a democrat is president....how can there by any homeless out there? That just doesn't happen under democrats according the stories written by the press. The reality of it is (this is a D'oh moment) that the country is getting older and sicker so why shouldn't the homeless. How about for your next post you point out a story about the sun coming up in the east. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good point. Debbie didn't think this post that far through, I guess.