Anyone seen blond bombshell

Looking to see if anyone has seen blond bombshell in Fargo shows adds for massage and entertainment wondering if she’s worth the price thanks
I have seen her twice. Both times she was scatterbrained and on something I think. I would definitely not recommend!!! Tries upselling everything and poor service.
Are you talking about the blonde with all the ink? Sophia? I'm pretty sure she left the area. I have known and been seeing her for a year and a half so my experience with her is probably different than most guys. Feel free to PM me.
I dont want to sound like an ass, but did you not just comment in the other thread something about a review would be nice? I know I am an ass so no need to comment Hooligan. Take care. LOL
Lol hey buddy. I didn't review her because as I said my experience with her is a lot different than what most other people would receive. So I didn't think that would be a useful review for most people. Let's just say I got some real good stuff for you to look at the next time you are in town. .