used to be a provider for aspd...

Hello... I am a Provider here in west texas and used to be associated with aspd. I have been out of the loop for a while and now trying to get back in the swing of things. I am not very computer smart and not really good on getting around and making fancy pictures and all of those fun things. I also do not no what i need to do to beable to post and things of that matter. HELP!! PLEASE!! I guess i should have paid attention in computer class!!! Thanks!!

Hopeing to know and see some of you soon!!!
Hi Kendall and Welcome!

First of all, tell us what part of West Texas you are in. This section covers from Abilene to El Paso, including Midland/Odessa, San Angelo, Amarillo and Lubbock and everywhere in between. A lot of ground there! You will get replies from gentlemen in the area you work in, once we know.

Second, how does a gentleman contact you? Do you have a phone number, pics, a website, any old reviews anywhere. Pics are not hard to do with your computer and a digital camera.

Those are the things you will need to have to get verified status here...or direct OK's from hobbyists here that already know you or are willing to see you and then post reviews.

Check this post for info:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4728

Once you get verified you are then able to set up a showcase here. There you can give some biographical info about yourself, post some pictures, etc. That will go a long way to getting you into the business here and make all of us more comfortable with you. Once you get verified status you can then place ads right here too. Check this link for info on doing that:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19233

Good Luck!
i do have some pictures and i am from amarillo but not sure how to get the reviews just because aspd was down for so long and then they shut it down before i could save the info. what can i do?
Hi Kendall,

I have put the word out about your new activity and screen name. Hopefuly some guys will recall you as traci4U and give you a review...

I know I am looking forward to meeting you next month.

H