what is allowed

Everybody here is engaging in activitys that would be considered wrong in the eyes of most folks. At what point does what we say in a post cross the line? Who are the moral police and what sets their standards? We can write about all kinds of sex activitys that would make some folks sick but cannot be to harsh and use profanitys in a post to make a point.
Everybody here is engaging in activitys that would be considered wrong in the eyes of most folks. At what point does what we say in a post cross the line? Who are the moral police and what sets their standards? We can write about all kinds of sex activitys that would make some folks sick but cannot be to harsh and use profanitys in a post to make a point. Originally Posted by cash69
Cash...did you get your hand smacked? Was it because of your comments to a couple reviews? I'm glad you did it because I would have jumped right in too!

I think some clarification is needed, especially considering profanities being used. I use some "flowery" language occasionally in different areas of the site, when necessary and deserved. Let us know what has happened here and if there are some guidelines I need to take another look at.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

The way I read this I do not see a problem with this.

Activities: Some things should be left unsaid!

Then why the fuck waste time writing a review?

This is how to write a reveiw.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=63805

I am not posting this to start an aurgument, only to defend my post.
No matter how hard you slap my hand I believe I have a right to speak my mind.

You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason

I believe it was within reason and that is all I have to say about it, subject closed as far as I am concerned.
Well I hope you got it out of your system
I may have, but I will f*** up again , It is in my nature.
go cash go!
I feel for Cash's dilemma here. What's the use of even posting a review if it is as useless as the one he commented on.
I feel for Cash's dilemma here. What's the use of even posting a review if it is as useless as the one he commented on. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I'd comment but some things should remain unsaid. Oh wait...