Tattoos

In light of what has happened recently with a certain bunny bashing a provider and many of us coming together as a community to expell the hatred amongst it, I would like to offer a chance to the providers to show off their artwork. So if you have a tattoo and would like to share it with us feel free to post it. I am tattooless (I made a new word) otherwise I'd share one...mabey one day...enjoy!
Here is one I got a few years ago..in tribute to my now late Grandmother.

She loved butterflies and used to tell me a story about them that I will always remember.

I love Butterflies Reese and like yours!

I have 4 of them. Each of them all have my green eyes.

Butterflies represent independence and freedom for me.

Beautiful butterfly! Hmm interesting I have another idea, it seems most tattoo's if not all tell a story... If you feel like sharing yours regarding your tattoo feel free to.
That's nice Reese. I like that.
Reese,

Your butterfly tattoo is a perfect example of a tasteful tattoo, can be covered up by clothes if the need is there, and does not distract from your true beauty.

TC
I've got a rather large tattoo on my upper arm; like Reese, it's a memorial tattoo in remembrance of my Grandmother and Grandfather....a cardinal pair (very personal significance) sitting under a blue moon (their favorite song).
I've got a rather large tattoo on my upper arm; like Reese, it's a memorial tattoo in remembrance of my Grandmother and Grandfather....a cardinal pair (very personal significance) sitting under a blue moon (their favorite song). Originally Posted by Dannie
Show it off (: sounds like an awesome
piece of work.