No call if no show

Why do guys call, agree to donation but dont show? Also, so many call to set appts for hours later or even the next day and dont show. Why even bother calling if you arent serious?
Because something came up, or they found what they think is a better deal, or they are just being men? Welcome to the world of shit happens
they found what they think is a better deal Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
definitely this, I'll have to start a new thread on girls going as low as 40. really cute ones too
it goes both ways AMY as hotlips said welcome to the world of shit happens
I've said this a million times...........

If you screen properly and thoroughly, your chances of NCNS drop dramitically! Funny, I've never had it happen to me except for once!

But, it was my fault! I arrived at my incall one evening to get ready for a 7pm date! 7:00 rolled around.....no date! 7:30 came and went! At 8:00, I called him! When I asked him where in the hell he was, he started to laugh! He told me to go reread my email! I was a day early!
I've said this a million times...........

If you screen properly and thoroughly, your chances of NCNS drop dramitically! Funny, I've never had it happen to me except for once!

But, it was my fault! I arrived at my incall one evening to get ready for a 7pm date! 7:00 rolled around.....no date! 7:30 came and went! At 8:00, I called him! When I asked him where in the hell he was, he started to laugh! He told me to go reread my email! I was a day early! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
tried that and they get scared and hang up
tried that and they get scared and hang up Originally Posted by AmyBWC

Sweetie,
If they hang up, those are probably not the ones you want to see anyway! Always screen for YOUR safety!
Sweetie,
If they hang up, those are probably not the ones you want to see anyway! Always screen for YOUR safety! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
+1000 to what Lana said. Screen, screen, screen! It's far safer for you that way.

(I just wanted to be under Lana)
true, but like someone posted, hobbyist seem to be searching for the lowest.
true, but like someone posted, hobbyist seem to be searching for the lowest. Originally Posted by AmyBWC
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

And I'll say this for the umpteenth time.........You get what you put out!

Make sense?
+1000 to what Lana said. Screen, screen, screen! It's far safer for you that way.

(I just wanted to be under Lana) Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Awwwwwww, hurry......I'm now under you, Jack!
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

And I'll say this for the umpteenth time.........You get what you put out!

Make sense? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I have A LOT to learn. 2wks in
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Mama LLAMA Kicking ass and taking names...

I prefer to see those that are willing to screen well. I just want to have a good time, and hope that is what they have come for... getting the easy part done first is the only way.

DITTO the welcome to the wold of shit happens. You can't avoid it all, but you can limit and reduce it.
I think a lot has to do with the age of the guy ......and how he was raised .....could be wrong tho .....responsability is something the younger generation doesnt understand or comprehend .I have never been a no show after making an appointment ......nor have I ever been stood up by a provider that was a no show......but then again I"m a much older male and usually see the little older providers ......the good service is all part of the agreement .....good luck in the future ...........
I have A LOT to learn. 2wks in Originally Posted by AmyBWC
Ah, didn't know you were brand new to our little secret world. You have lots to learn grasshopper! Read, read, and read some more. Screen like your life depended on it. If you need assistance, feel free to send a PM to one of the many ladies who has been around awhile. I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping.

Good luck!

Meg