Who's had sex outdoors

Does underwater next to a coral reef count? Originally Posted by carguy1989

OUCH ! Coral is sharp and you can get a very bad infection from the bacteria living on it if it gets in a cut .
OUCH!

Good thing you said next 2.

Not on a coral reef .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru7RVQs3P6o
OUCH ! Coral is sharp and you can get a very bad infection from the bacteria living on it if it gets in a cut .
OUCH! Originally Posted by normalguy21
I was snorkeling when a wave slammed me against a rock covered with black, spiny sea urchins. Fortunately only 1 finger got poked.
In the woods, on a rock, on my truck hood
At Sardis Lake Boat Ramp, in the boat.
My dream house has a sex swing in the backyard tree
Mid-day, in a rural area as a passenger train was passing by. They got an eye full.
on a nude beach after sunset not to long ago
the sun was just setting and it was a nice orange glow
so myself & my guest went for it laying on the blanket .

I had just a sundress on no panties he had lose cargo shorts so he just unzipped and I gave a nice so deep BJ & then slipped the cover on & finger myself a bit and then he just pushed my dress up a bit and went right in
the best part was watching to see if any one was looking ...well my boobs did slip out of my dress and he was holding on to them as we went for it

there was some drinking going on before hand so we did't have a care in the world (o)(o)
My 83 Chevy (that I’m restoring right now)still has the same blow up mattress that I bought back in college for the couple I used to swing with. Never a dull moment with that lol. From that to fucking on my boat during Memorial Day...to having a good poke with a woman that was breakaway roping back when I rodeoed at a dash for cash meet on the other side of her truck while her friend looked through the window pretending she was changing but was rubbing her cookie button raw while we watched on.
Damn good memories there.
Growing up in the 70s, outside and in the car/truck was the only place to fuck. Mom's stayed home, so no play at the house.
Even after dating or getting married, back then, I loved the risk of getting caught. Beach, river, boat, car, truck, balcony, camping, hunting, hiking, swimming pools, hot tubs... ect.
Now that everyone has a camera on their phone and there is security cameras everywhere, there are not many places to play outside without getting in trouble.
Getting caught is one thing, getting in trouble is BAD. Goes on your record, fines, newspapers...