Does anyone know the best boat rental places at lake travis

I am thinking of renting a boat when I get to Austin in a week... need some R & R time and love the water
If you Google boat rental Austin you will find several places including a couple off of Loop 360.
Lake Austin is in a DROUGHT ..Don't go this City sucks also..Lot's of cheapos Demos
perhaps Rachelina doesn't blow enough to offset how much Austin "sucks". dunno, just a thought. It's better than Miami, and that's all that counts for now.
Ha!! You nailed it on Nugglet!! Perfect!!

Lake Austin is in a DROUGHT ..Don't go this City sucks also..Lot's of cheapos Demos Originally Posted by Rachelina
Ha!! You nailed it on Nugglet!! Perfect!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You need to be nice to the lil fella. Nugie is still dealing with whisperitus.

He also didn't get the recent Eccie moderator position AGAIN and is pretty butt hurt.
You need to be nice to the lil fella. Nugie is still dealing with whisperitus.

He also didn't get the recent Eccie moderator position AGAIN and is pretty butt hurt. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
not enough $ in Austin to tempt me, but I'll keep ya in mind TT if someone issues the call. I know you miss your older sister. Cheer up, TT, I'm sure someone cares a whit about your concern(s).
not enough $ in Austin to tempt me, but I'll keep ya in mind TT if someone issues the call. I know you miss your older sister. Cheer up, TT, I'm sure someone cares a whit about your concern(s). Originally Posted by nuglet
I wanted to apologize that I hurt your feelings so much that you had to report me. I really didn't know that what I say effects your emotional state. I did get punished by crypt and was pointed for 5.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I wanted to apologize that I hurt your feelings so much that you had to report me. I really didn't know that what I say effects your emotional state. I did get punished by crypt and was pointed for 5.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Now THAT'S funny, congratulation on the eaned points, wish I could take credit for em, but they were earned all on your on there. I didn't see anything that was point worthy. I only pay attention to you when you raise up outta your hole, certainly not worth the time to report or even discuss you.
Yeah I just rented one at just for fun they have good prices and their service was great
Thanks for your actual reply Latin_ATX, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well out there! <3

~