OH2

Now what? No oh2 going into a rainy Friday afternoon?! Now what am I gonna do!!
Is that antiquated system down AGAIN?
No loss!
Am I missing a new site that I didn’t know about??
Am I missing a new site that I didn’t know about?? Originally Posted by tc_2600
Yes. There is another site. Google Ourhome2 Austin. It's where to go to find hookers in Austin.

Moco is also a fun app. Great place to find car dates.

Eccie Austin is pretty much worthless these days. Not sure why it became so useless and boring. The only time Coed gets any activity is when it pertains to OH2.
Eccie Austin is pretty much worthless these days. Not sure why it became so useless and boring. The only time Coed gets any activity is when it pertains to OH2. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
It's easy to tell ya why, mainly because of contributors such as yourself. We need to keep the children out of the sandbox. Not that the runner of OH2 is any sharper.
It's easy to tell ya why, mainly because of contributors such as yourself. We need to keep the children out of the sandbox. Not that the runner of OH2 is any sharper. Originally Posted by nuglet
Stop trying to flatter me lil fella. I appreciate you think I have that much power and influence but I don't. My mentor Whispers does but not me.
Not that the runner of OH2 is any sharper. Originally Posted by nuglet
Very true statement. Wish folks knew the real truth bout that guy! oh2 would be a ghost town
Looks like OH2 is still down today......Happy Saturday everyone !
Thanks for the info.
Perhaps routine maintenance.
I'm hearing it's temporary.

A'Man
Looks like OH2 is still down today......Happy Saturday everyone ! Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Guys. You should message her if you are into a massive lactating chest combined with a magical mouth. Especially when she is running her qv special.
I'm hearing it's temporary.

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Was this a planned outage, or unplanned?
I'm guessing it will be back in no time, probably a system outage with his web host
Yes. The site is being worked on. It had some issues but they are being worked on. So no worries - it will be back up. It's just a matter of time.
Thanks for the info.
Perhaps routine maintenance. Originally Posted by casa-nova
If it was maintenance there should be something on a root folder redirected to a message saying it's down for maintenance, it's terribly easy to do. And if it were shut down by authorities, there is usually a message header from the LE body that shut it down on the home page or from domain registrar redirect, etc.