Cheaters????

What would you do if the tv show "CHEATERS" showed up to your incall?????
What would you do if the tv show "CHEATERS" showed up to your incall????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
My first reaction to this was to ask, "What is this Cheaters of which you speak?" Basically, my TV viewing is limited to TopGear, MythBusters, Iron Chef America, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Major League Baseball games (mostly the St. Louis Cardinals) in season.

But, as I often tell people, Wikipedia Is Your Friend, and as always Wikipedia is all over this case:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheaters

Reading the Wikipedia entry, all I can say is that This Fading Republic is long overdue to collapse, if this is the way we "amuse" ourselves. Furrfu!

Though it does have me wondering about an alternate-history sci fi novel involving the premise that there was "reality TV" during the fall of the Roman Empire...

Cheers,

bcg (hmmmm... better write it quick; it may be my last chance to retire)
OMG--what a nightmare!
OMG--what a nightmare! Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Next to Cheaters, George Carlin's idea of "The All-Suicide Television Network" (Life is Worth Losing, Track 5 "The All-Suicide TV Channel") sounds positively entertaining.

[My tongue may be in my cheek; it is left as an exercise to the reader to determine how far and which cheek. ]

Cheers,

bcg
well dallas i would have to ask if the other party wanted to join and cheaters can finish recording the show......lol
I used to love watching that show. The original host of the show. "Tommy Grand" was "the tits". The other guys that took over wasn't as good so I tuned out.
It's good for our business I guess--this is why you don't have messy affairs, pay a lady to leave you alone instead! hehe
It's good for our business I guess--this is why you don't have messy affairs, pay a lady to leave you alone instead! hehe Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Perhaps.

OTOH, I've heard enough stories of monger wives who've discovered their husband's hobby and hassled the providers in question.

Basically, providers scratch a different itch from the itch that a mistress scratches; the two aren't completely fungible.

Cheers,

bcg
  • HSP
  • 03-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Well if I was a provider I would start screaming out my phone number ... "Call now to the get Cheaters' rate" ... Just kidding

HSP
lol-HSP--good one!!
Well if I was a provider I would start screaming out my phone number ... "Call now to the get Cheaters' rate" ... Just kidding

HSP Originally Posted by HSP
lmao!
BCG, except for MLB, I think we'd get along quite well.

As for Cheaters, my suggestion is spit in their face and slam the door.
BCG, except for MLB, I think we'd get along quite well. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Hey, I'm a native of St. Louis, MO; Cardinals baseball is my religion.

And I get along with everyone (or try to, anyway), no matter what their MLB loyalties, though I am required by the practice of my religion to give you an extra ration of shit if you're a Cubs fan. But even that only goes so far; I was actively rooting for the Cubs in '08 (other than in their head-to-head games with the Cardinals); having a team go exactly a century between World Series wins was just too right not to. Of course the Cubs shit all over our hopes because, hey, that's what the Cubs do, it's their job, you've got to respect them for it.

Cheers,

bcg (remembers going to school in Chicago in the early '80s, when the Cubs' marketing slogan was "The Cubs are coming out of hibernation." On a CTA bus ad bearing that slogan a distressed Cub fan scrawled the plaintive plea: "WHEN?!?!?")
If I were to root for a MLB team, it would have to be the Orioles, since I'm originally from Baltimore. That's why I was SO DAMN HAPPY when the Saints won, since it also meant that the Pony Droppings lost!
If I were to root for a MLB team, it would have to be the Orioles, since I'm originally from Baltimore. That's why I was SO DAMN HAPPY when the Saints won, since it also meant that the Pony Droppings lost! Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
The current Orioles were originally the St. Louis Browns, so we could happily shake hands on that one.

Some day in Camden Yards! Preferably on the day that the St. Louis Browns Fan Club presents their annual petition for the "Brownies" to move back home!

(Just a longstanding joke, and an excuse for some St. Louisans to visit Baltimore for a weekend and take in some ballgames.)

Cheers,

bcg