BIG C & HSP -MODERATOR APPRECIATION

• fd150
  • 06-23-2010, 11:18 AM
U TWO ARE THE BEST.........
ur hard work and devotion makes it possible for us to have a meeting place on this website and with it comes learning, venting, bitching, safety, meeting, and bla bla bla...
THANKS...
Well said fd. Kudos to both Big C and HSP for all they do.
This is true, well said fd.
Okay... I guess I will join in this ass-kisssing adventure!!

Smooch to Big C and Smooch to HSP!!!

LOL

Lea
Leave me out of any osculation (BIG C and HSP have both been great guys, but they don't trip my trigger in that way*...), but I'll add my voice to the chorus.

Cheers,

bcg

* as opposed to, say, MJ, or Tess, or Julinka, or Lea, or any one of a number of others who hang out here. I'm sure y'all can detect a pattern in what trips my trigger and what doesn't...
wooohoooo yall guys rock!!!!!!!we luv yall!!!!!
ok I suppose I need to add one as well....giggle

Attached Images File Type: gif YouRock.gif (79.9 KB, 149 views)
I'll join in also!

Thanks for our dedication and willingness to waste hours and hours keeping us in line.

Is that enough brown-nosing?
  • fd150
  • 06-23-2010, 08:40 PM
I assume they volunteer their time and dont get paid....or do they ? thats why I put up the appreciation thing..hmmmmmmm can u imagine the time invested in watching a bunch of ppl to see if they are in line with the rules and regulations and its done on a volunteer bases...I WOULD GET BURNED OUT....pull my hair out....
you guys are the greatest
  • BIG C
  • 06-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone.....
if'n you're gonna pull your hair out can i help?
I assume they volunteer their time and dont get paid....or do they ? thats why I put up the appreciation thing..hmmmmmmm can u imagine the time invested in watching a bunch of ppl to see if they are in line with the rules and regulations and its done on a volunteer bases...I WOULD GET BURNED OUT....pull my hair out.... Originally Posted by fd150
i'm not kissing those guys ass...... just will say thanks too.. bigC has also given me advice on the other site too.. so... appreciate yall.
Thanks BigC and HSP for doin a great job..
but I will not kiss your ass......but I will kiss Litlith's, Gloria's, Lea's, Jxnbilady's, Dallas's, Belinda's,fd150's and severl others ass's any time...
We do appreciate you guys. But BIG C, when we gonna meet you at a M&G? Jackson? Hope so!