kinky session, cbt extreme

Thought I would share this extreme cbt session with y'all, this happened yesterday. I tied his cock and balls up and isolated the balls from each other and from the cock which was held turgid with a cock ring, after a sensual teasing massage and light stroking of his ass and goodies for foreplay, I sounded him with a stainless steel rod, applied my violet wand to the steel rod so it buzzed him with electricity inside and then applied his fave electric toothbrush to the frenulum on the bottom of his dick. He was flying high and he has the triple whammy and loves it. Wondering who would like this sort of extreme cbt and who is thinking no thanks, not for me. I am not a sadist but I do enjoy causing extreme sensations and pushing all his buttons in this manner. the combo of violet wand, sounding, cock and ball bondage, and the buzz of the toothbrush is a wicked combo. I'm all about edging and prolonging the desired pain/pleasure as long as possible. he is a regular and I sure enjoy driving him to the edge. I thought perhaps some of you might enjoy this description of my afternoon delight.
Lucky guy
Now Sue_nami! I’m not even a guy of course but the thought of all of that got me dripping! Yowza! What violet wand do you use if I may ask?
  • HUMP!
  • 07-14-2018, 08:37 AM
Enjoyed the description. He's a better man than I, though.
All butt the sounding, please.

I would be willing to give it a shot...depends a little on the size of the sound though...might need to start small.
This terrifies and turns me on at the same time.
Try it with this...Testicle Electrode.

From personal experience.
It's fucking sexy as hell. Esp, since the woman controls the sensation....in every fricken way...

http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent...ular-electrode

Thought I would share this extreme cbt session with y'all, this happened yesterday. I tied his cock and balls up and isolated the balls from each other and from the cock which was held turgid with a cock ring, after a sensual teasing massage and light stroking of his ass and goodies for foreplay, I sounded him with a stainless steel rod, applied my violet wand to the steel rod so it buzzed him with electricity inside and then applied his fave electric toothbrush to the frenulum on the bottom of his dick. He was flying high and he has the triple whammy and loves it. Wondering who would like this sort of extreme cbt and who is thinking no thanks, not for me. I am not a sadist but I do enjoy causing extreme sensations and pushing all his buttons in this manner. the combo of violet wand, sounding, cock and ball bondage, and the buzz of the toothbrush is a wicked combo. I'm all about edging and prolonging the desired pain/pleasure as long as possible. he is a regular and I sure enjoy driving him to the edge. I thought perhaps some of you might enjoy this description of my afternoon delight. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sue_Nami, You could do all that to me.
thanks for all the positive feedback y'all, come visit me in Austin sometime fellas. I never take this show on the road, incall only here in south central Austin and well worth the trip.
OMG Sue
I just now decided where my next vacation is going to be?
‘’sue_nami’s raging waters’’ water park.
With my first ride being on the “Kinky Session, CBT extreme” ride
Anyone know what a flight from Anchorage Ak to Austin Tx costs?
It all sounds good to me, as long as I could scream. My current Mistress and her play space are not all that sound proof. I'd be afraid that the neighborhood might think someone was being murdered!
Yes please! Everything but the sounding sounds fantastic.
" See that man take off like a rocket, he caught his nuts in an electric socket..." - Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts
Yes please! Everything but the sounding sounds fantastic. Originally Posted by redbeard087
Don't be scared lol. Sounding just feels a little weird, not painful though. I was gonna say, throw in a heavy dose of strapon while those nuts are in a sling😍
I'm all about edging, tease and denial. Not sure I could handle some of the extreme stuff, especially the (gulp) sounding. But it would be fun to explore that fine line between pleasure and pain with a knowledgeable woman. I can definitely see the pleasure in checking out just how much cbt is the right amount for me.