References ...Catch 22

Looking for any insight into my situation. I've been away from the hobby for a couple years and my 2 references can't be found. I'm on P411 but have found that providers won't see or sometimes even talk to me with out references and I can't get references without seeing providers.
A couple have been helpful. NaughtyPeach ( P52676 ) on P411 asked for a lot of info but couldn't bring herself to trust me.
Kiraxxx on Eccie (https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=251126) has been great, giving me lots of suggestions and was great to talk to about the situation. I'll definitely visit her and reward her assistance.
Just wondering how other new or returning hobbyists deal with this.
Met a great girl from Eccie a couple nights ago so I'll keep visiting her and have at least have one reference for now.
  • jtdhs
  • 11-12-2018, 08:10 PM
Just like getting your first job, getting started can be difficult, but if you've got one reference, you're most of the way there. The keyword to look for is "newbie friendly" and you must be willing to share lots of real-world information. I think Jamie from Saratoga takes newbies, and, if the pictures on her web site are any indication, it looks like she will dress up as Wonder Woman too (that's a game-changer for me). http://www.jamiejinxy.com/
I started with a BP person who did massage and used her reference to graduate to full service. Not all of the providers I visit actually check references. One of them just ran my information through verifyhim.com. Some of them just want to see that I have some, but don't bother to make contact with the reference. I can tell you this one http://www.cherishastarr.com absolutely checks at least two references (I got texts back from both of them telling me they verified me - that's the only time that's ever happened).
I agree with JTDHS, and will add there are many providers that will take first timers. If fact some area site managers have a specific thread (or at least used to). If you can not find a thread post, in the ISO section post asking for newbie friendly providers.

I also would suggest participating in the forums. What better way for providers to learn about you and they can see that when they read your posts.
Thanks for the info. Also, I forgot to mention....I'm not at all being critical. I totally understand why these ladies have to be careful and protect themselves first of all.
The world is full of scumbags and over aggressive LE.
Maybe I’m not understanding 411 even thou I’ve been a member over 10yrs. There are some ladies who won’t see anyone from p411 without a reference. I have always thought that’s the point & benefit of p411 is don’t have to screen bc Gina does an excellent job and I trust her. Can a guy she screened flip a switch and turn into a psycho? Yes. Can he turn into a psycho with two provider references. Yes. However bc Gina has his real info it greatly if not almost ensures he will behave
Thanks for the info. Also, I forgot to mention....I'm not at all being critical. I totally understand why these ladies have to be careful and protect themselves first of all.
The world is full of scumbags and over aggressive LE. Originally Posted by unevrkno
Overagresssive le isn’t giving gina their dL and ss card.....