Kinky Vs freaky???? Is there a difference???

I want to know what your thoughts on the spectrum, what would define each,and which do u prefer most often and why ??
It's just on a subjective scale... some things are a bit farther out there than just being tied to the bed with silk scarves .... they call us the freakies! ��
I think I could be both kinky and freaky with the right girl to unlock those things inside me! Help!!!!!
I think it's all on the eyes of the person. I would think getting kicked in the balls is a little freaky. Some would see that as just kinky. Some would think getting pegged was freaky, but I would considered it just kinky.
The older I get the less freaky things get and more fun and kinky they become. Not sure if that was anywhere close to what you were looking for in a answer. I might be rambling as usual. LOL
Well I wouldn't mind helping talk to me what ate u into or are we exploring?
Using a feather is kinky. Using the whole chicken is freaky.
I'd have to agree with okcbreeze, the longer you're around, especially eccie, the more things seem acceptable. Recent personal experiences would have been classified as "freaky" by me when I first joined this site. Now, I am open to experimentation!
Using a feather is kinky. Using the whole chicken is freaky. Originally Posted by saustin
Fucking the chicken is Freakier !!
I say let the scheduling begin let's test freaky against kinky.
  • thegj
  • 11-20-2018, 10:44 AM
Kinky starts from an event that is not "normal"- Freaky is someone that gets so turned on by "normal" sex that they get wilder and bolder in what they will do. Kinky starts in the mind- freaky starts with the body. Its an opinion
I am up for exploring
I am up for exploring Originally Posted by OKgolfguy
I agree with golfguy. I'd like to see how far to the edge someone can take me. I'm all for trying most anything once.
  • Lliks
  • 11-20-2018, 05:26 PM
Since I've been on eccie a lot of things I use to think were kinky or freaky I now think of as just a hell of a lot of fun. Thanks ladies, can't wait to see what's next.
It's clearly a matter of perception, a moving object and hard to define, certainly by those that are open.

But personally, I think kinky is the matter of trying out of the norm things, and comfortably--been there, done that, some of it is really cool and a lot of fun. And freaky is when it becomes a need, the more non-vanilla acts and fetishes are part of one's real enjoyment of everyday encounters, gotta have it type mentally to be truly satisfied, more often than not.
  • thegj
  • 11-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Hi Firekitten- Winstar memories