Being watched 🤓

How many of you like to be watched while masturbating, either in person or by an online friend? Personally I can’t lie, I really enjoy it. What’s your likes preferences etc...
Have only done it a couple of times in person, a bit more online, really enjoyed it. But having someone watch during sex is even greater fun! And I do like to watch others...
  • Zena
  • 12-11-2018, 08:30 AM
I like both ! mmmmmmmmmm....
Zena....May I watch (tongue hanging out)
Would love to have you watch Zena!
Only if she's talking dirty to me while doing it!

"faster, slower, get harder, get thicker, keep a 90 degree angle, don't you dare fucking cum, you have at least another 10 minutes left of edging before you're allowed to cum so keep stroking, I better see at least 4 to 5 shots, that cock is amazing, yeah MF make dat' shit hard as fuck etc "
I prefer it more in person, especially if we are both masturbating at the same time. Be it a lady or a guy, always fun to see someone’s “O-face.”

I enjoy being watched regardless. Something deeply erotic about it and it produces a great orgasm when I pop.
fucking love it... several sites I go on cam for and love to be watched
I love it actually and it's my preferred method of getting off. Bonus points if you're talking dirty. Double bonus points if you're being domineering when you do it.
That is the best part of a three-some to me. I enjoy the ‘other’ one watching and I like the idea of thinking to myself ‘hey, I am fucking your friend. And you’re next. Now get over here and spread em for me babe. #1 ok now watch this I’m gonna fuck her too!’
And my all time favorite was the last time when one gal waited her turn, then when I got mounted up on #2 #1 started making out with her while I fucked her. Damn that was a huge turn on. (Y’all go ahead and make out. Don’t mind me. I am just balls deep in her pussy while y’all go after it) I just like the idea of two gals tending to my wants and desires. Guess that makes me narcistic huh? So be it. After all, it’s my donation. Jus me.
In person!
Love to be watched in person. Have never done the camera thing YET...if anyone does that let me know.. its on the list... would love to see ladies perform as well...
I like to watch any time and be watched
Me too...I think to be watched while a M or F was present doing the same would be hot...would lift my legs over my head, try to suck myself and get a deep PM from one of them while I explode on my face and mouth would leave my legs shaking. There, I said it.
i web cam and also love being filmed