Seductive hispanic beauty hosting near downtown!

Hi everyone! I'm a sexy, well-spoken, curvaceous latina hosting near the UT area. Please text me if you're interested in meeting me (512) 859-4438 I'll share photos once we get to talking. You won't be disappointed. staff edit.....SMI
and going on now.

staff edit...SMI
Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome! I still have an incall on Guadalupe if anyone is interested in stopping by. I still need approval reviews.
About me

Dark brown hair with seductive knowing brown eyes, sporting a very tall and all natural hourglass figure. I'm very attractive and that my photos do me a disservice. For more information, please do not hesitate to text me. Looking forward to meeting you soon and hoping to find someone to spend my day with.

(512) 859-4438

staff edit...SMI
Pics?
Hi friends! Text me for pics and set up an appointment. (512) 859-4438 I'm still neeing reviews.
Hey Love. Please post a showcase so us guys can get to know you better.
I can't find the showcase options. And Thats only accessible to members correct?
Text me for review specials and pics (512) 859-4438 I'm available all day and evening.
Guys i need reviews...help me out please. Still looking can vouch for me.
$100 review specials
I'm in the north austin and Georgetown area today. (512) 859-4438 i need reviews still babes
I'm available for outcall and incall in thr Austin area. I need to meet with someone who can review me.(512) 859-4438
Young, beauriful, and curbacious bispan woman able to host at an upside apartment in Georgetown, Texas. There's a beautiful view of the water where i live. Text (512) 859-4438 or shoot me a message on kik housetargaryen7. I don't often check my PM's here. Need reviews. Not a cop or weirdo. Just a normal Austin local.