noticed a spoof site similar to this site

looks like people are trying to get your info ...... i almost fell for it eccie.com ..... yikes dont fall
that's weird. what would they be up to over there?
looks like people are trying to get your info ...... i almost fell for it eccie.com ..... yikes dont fall Originally Posted by samars.man
ECCIE.com came up with the same logo as ECCIE.net. I seldom do a web search for the name of this site because I have the site, and all information from this site, on a firewire drive that i remove after each visit.

Today, I wanted to just make a short visit to check the private mail, so I did a search and found what I thought was this site. Went to check in without a thought and the password wouldn't work. when I saw the comments here, I went to the control panel and changed my password. They could be gathering information on this site.

It is easy to just change the password.
I see they even have reviws posted.

You can see ROS information without logging in.
hmm, site gone and default CentOS Apache page now.
looks like people are trying to get your info ...... i almost fell for it eccie.com ..... yikes dont fall Originally Posted by samars.man
I heard LE is getting creative on a national scale and attempting to lure in johns by posing as providers via fake profiles and fake sites to make busts and discourage sites like this, another eccie shutdown is imminent IMHO. Has anyone noticed the closing of many spas, yet there isn't much being said about it on the news, its part of the new game plan as far as I can tell. Its best to communicate via email and/or stay in touch with folk you know and can trust.
I heard LE is getting creative on a national scale and attempting to lure in johns by posing as providers via fake profiles and fake sites to make busts and discourage sites like this, another eccie shutdown is imminent IMHO. Has anyone noticed the closing of many spas, yet there isn't much being said about it on the news, its part of the new game plan as far as I can tell. Its best to communicate via email and/or stay in touch with folk you know and can trust. Originally Posted by cabroncito
I don't know about other cities but I do know that the spas in Houston suck like shoe in dog shit. That is the real reason why these spas are closing down because there is no need to go to them and waste money and time for a crappo session. After the oil game stabilized back to reality or what economists call the bust, oil guys don't have extra income anymore to throw away on duds.