DC, Miami, Vegas - Massive DT/FF Fantasy - Few Cities Planned

• 2fx2
  • 02-02-2019, 02:27 AM
Hi,

I am trying to figure out on where to post this but I guess this is the right place.

I do travel to DC area a lot, and have 2 more trips planned for the next few months to Miami and Vegas. DC area is first priority, followed by Miami and Vegas - sequence of my trips.

Who on here can do a amazing sloppy DT with FF (like on throated website videos), I am not into slapping and other abuse stuff...but just long sloppy DT - slow/fast with FF on bed or me standing.

Looking for someone who truly enjoys this. This is a must. It is no fun if you are not into it but are just doing it b/c of my request.

Also - how much grooming you like the guy to have down there? some hair or super clean shaven?

I am right now planning my trips as they all are work related.

I do plan to have multi dates with you if our chemistry clicks during my week of my biz travel in the city, 3-4 hours minimum (dinner/cocktail/lunch dates)- it is always fun to get to know my date also. I actually would enjoy getting to know you first..good conversations are always fun.

Thanks for checking my post out.

PS - bonus if you have active twitter/switter and a personal webpage with details about yourself etc.

Mega Bonus - if I can have a duo with your bisexual-female friend who also can do DT - that would be epic.

Also - if you feel uncomfortable saying it directly but you can give me a clue that you are into it - that way I will check your profiles out and figure out to plan and coordinate the dates. I don't even know if I can ask you in person, I am too shy - how does one even request this in person especially during the date...lol but I will try to ask if we are on a date - just don't laugh.
  • 2fx2
  • 02-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Even a PM will work. Thanks
I'll say this about pubic hair....if you're going to have some let it be soft (no stubble). Otherwise keep the pubic area smooth.
  • 2fx2
  • 02-04-2019, 09:13 AM
I'll say this about pubic hair....if you're going to have some let it be soft (no stubble). Otherwise keep the pubic area smooth. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thanks for the tip...

I hope I posted this post in the right section?
  • 2fx2
  • 02-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Any thoughts!!! am I asking way too much.
Probably also post this in the various city locations
Probably also post this in the various city locations Originally Posted by strapme84
+1
I'm down ! And love to travel. Everything you said I prefer as well. PM me love