Birthday Spankings

In my hobby life I'm definitely Dominant, my sub side doesn't jive well with giving up control to a stranger.

But I've been a sub in a couple relationships and I have a penchant for receiving a birthday spanking ( equal to the number of years I'm turning) multiple times hopefully.

Unfortunately the past few years I've been without a partner who's into the spanking and all I can think about lately is being spanked, paddled, or having a crop used on me.

Anyone else love the spanking (birthday or non birthday)?

Experiences in allowing a "friend" to spank you during an arranged date?
Absolutely!!!
From the friend side... Oh HELL yes!

I'm the other side of the switch equation, sub-hobby/top-RL Once in a while though...
  • Zena
  • 02-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Oh yes !!! Oh yes!!! Lovely Emma! Exactly!!!!
... you sound a lot like me!

( only..... I do a little more Sub.... but I definitely do BOTH!!! )

HAPPY SPANKINGS!
I'd love to.
Spanking women has always been in my mind, had a g/f who liked to be spanked (barehanded) but she liked it best if she were nude and I was dressed (sometimes she would ask me to wear a suit and tie) sex after was always amazing...
omg...I luv to be spanked....and OI luv spanking
AND always have my suitcase full of "weapons of ass destruction" packed...lol!
omg...I luv to be spanked....and OI luv spanking
AND always have my suitcase full of "weapons of ass destruction" packed...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh miss Dallas, I've recently added so much to my collection that's I had to use a suitcase last night! Much easier and I love the wow factor!