Any info on this sexy female

I have tried with this one. But I cannot bring myself to sending the selfie she request. Looks like she might be a lot of fun. Anyone encountered her?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-th...30-hh-40257920
Very curious myself. Hope she's real
I've seen her post hundreds of times. Except those last 2 photos. My bet is those last 2 are not her. Proceed with caution
My opinion, asking for trouble to send selfie. The risks are too high but that's just me
I met this gal once was rushed first photos are her shes solid no bs did her job not much more
First photo the girl doesn't have a tattoo on her right forearm. Last photo you can see what appears to be a star tattoo on her right forearm. Also, the emojis in the last 2 images are there to cover up something (probably tattoos). Given there are no tattoos on the girl in the first photo... The last 2 photos is probably not the girl that answers the door when you knock. Catfish on!
Contacted her and she gave me her address immediately. A house on the east side. Suspicious. Normally you have to pull teeth to get the final location. Anybody else seen her?
So did you see her?
Definitely a scam. They do that and when you say omw or I'm here they say they need money upfront via some non-cash method.